February 2020 Release - General Feedback

Apparently the devs still have time to push useless updates :frowning:

6 Likes

A well-established industrial market will be abandoned by mine belt changes, and all market will be volatile. I will stop my all miner character.

5 Likes

WTH CCP removing Crokite from the anoms that is FBS and you reduce all Ore amount in all belts again !!!
i already know once every one knows about this change the game well lose alot of players
you didn’t kill the game with what you did with the black out
i think now you’re really pushing it
what exactly do you guys use to think with ?!

6 Likes

This are bad changes for the industry side of the game. Rorqual is a ship that needs to be there to supply the market with the ore to build goods. Barges or exhumers will not be able to supply the market most likely and you will be paying alot more for the shieps and goods that you are buying now for a reasonable price. I think you never went to null-sec or used a rorqual to have knowledge about it or knowledge about the game or economy. I assume you are a high-sec mission runner that doesn’t have a clue about what your talking about but just talks to talk. You will most likely feel this fast with paying more for your ships but having the same income from ratting.

And all the elite “frigate” pvpers that think they can destroy any ship with a couple hour training on a most likely omega account, that expect to kill a capital as if it’s a target practice and don’t understand the ammount of effort that get’s in to getting a capital are gona be happy most likely without any target remaining to shoot at or ships to buy and shoot.

7 Likes

If only CCP could count and maybe stop listening to elite pvp crowd on Reddit they would figure out that their elite pvping buddies will have no targets to gank if there is no PvE. They already cry every time a combat fleet undocks so it’s obvious they just want easy ganks. Just like with blackout, when there are no targets there is nothing to gank.

Somehow this very basic logic escapes both CCP (bad) and the elite pvp crowd (expected).

13 Likes

Did you really just create a new character just to post this again?

Like the changes except the item red dot thing.

No, sorry I don’t like the red dot for “new item in inventory” and the red “items to redeem” highlight.

Also we have lost the ability to sort redeemable items by expiry date and they are currently ordered in longest date first .

9 Likes

IS THIS THE RETURN OF THE GONG???

give us the ability to switch of that anoying ding dong ASAP!!!
(and ASAP means better today as tomorrow!!!)

do you not play??? try to loot a mission and you get a ding dong every 2s, do it with more as one char and you go nuts in sec

and no i dont need a red bubble icon next to that blinking icon who allways disturb us (yess its switched off here) to see there is somnething new we have blinking and notifications thats enough for contracts and mails^^
eve is not a mobile phone where apps need some attention AND EVEN THERE is nowdays an option to adjust witch app can send notifications and stuff

do you not play with your new fetures on??? try to loot a mission or something and you get a ding dong every 2s, do it with more as one char and you go nuts in sec, whats wrong with you CCP? and why to hell cant you just give us sound options to adjust our gameplay

18 Likes

You guys (CCP) really are crazy. You already owe us Omega time for the DDOS but now you nerf mining anoms so much that it’s not worth it anymore. Like guess what? I don’t need 7 mining accounts anymore so I will be shutting them down and doing other pve that doesn’t take so many accounts. I would expect you to know that means lost revenue for CCP but as dumb as this change is to mining anoms I guess I need to spell it out.
YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE A TON OF INDUSTRY ACCOUNTS BECAUSE OF THIS CHANGE. THAT MEANS YOU LOSE MONEY!
3km3 in a Bright Spod rock LOL

16 Likes

In general, the ore changes don’t make sense to me. Sadly, this won’t allow me to make back the investment I’ve made in starting a rorqual fleet and also now the characters I’ve spend months training to this point. Guess there’s no point keeping them subbed.
Personal grievances aside, I think this will have a hugely negative effect on PVP as ships will no longer be as throw-away as they used to be. It might help increase the effect of skill over just pure economic might. However, you will take away from the huge amount of enjoyment players have from being able to reship and rejoin a battle. Now it’s a case of sit in station…or more likely just log off.

6 Likes

What The Frack!
So you just made Rorquals useless.
Not worth using an industrial core anymore if rocks are under 400k let alone under 4k.

1 Like

This is patently false. Rorquals were not used for mining prior to the changes to Rorquals, Supers and Titans. People back then mined only in Barges/Exhumers with Rorquals boosting from POS. Rorquals are not needed for mining or for providing minerals, barges and exhumers can do that just fine. What you talk about is CCP’s completely illguided and terrible forceful push towards more supers and titans. Only because of that the massive Rorqual mining yield was necessary at all. That led to titans costing less than 40B and Supers prices falling to single digit billions. This has been terrible for EVE. It led to the formation of ever huger groups, super umbrellas and suffocation of content. Less minerals mean less supers and more expensive supers and more content. But with the removal of ores, this is not going to happen in a sustainable manner. Instead it will just create new issues, more issues that CCP needs to patch over again. Typical CCP.

2 Likes

99% reduction in ore in sites has to be a mistake right… someone added a zero in the wrong place right?

1 Like

You think? i mean wtf it has been nerfed what 3 times already? soon it will just be a damn big venture with no benefits at all besides costing a fortune.

1 Like

How to disable this stupid notification of new items?

9 Likes

That is because you don’t understand the CCPs master plan.
If there are no rocks in the belt the Rorqual can’t go into panic mode and then it’s easy gankings for stealth bombers.

Then there should be just enough ore to mine it with stealth bombers.

6 Likes

Any chance to have a toggle for “highlight new items” or something? This red dot gonna drive me mad

7 Likes

So a 99.99% reduction to null sec anom mining is the answer? You people must be on some wicked crack over there. What you obviously fail to realize which blows my mind because you are so called game developers (using that term very lightly). Is that by doing this you’re going to make T1 frigates the same price as battleships :joy:. Claim to be about the new players but then basically cut industry out of the game. Hope you all are ready for when half of bull sec unsubs. Go find your brains in the dumpster you clearly threw them in out back and come and let us know when you did.

2 Likes