First CSM Summit Meeting Minutes

Yeah, I don’t really care what he said or not. I’m more like the type to see what actions people do rather than live on what they say. And so far Olmeca has been an innovator, with a strong willpower, and that is more than enough to me. I’ve been helping and recruiting people irl or ingame for years and years, alike Kusion and friends, Olmeca is a bright star.

The years of experience does not guarantee the quality of the output. One can be a part of an organisation for decades and just be obedient, dormant, following the tide. In fact, most companies stay stagnant over the years because the people would rather get a steady cash flow, than try new (educated) things. As an example see how Mr Elon Musk changed the space industry, versus what NASA has been unable or unwilling to think outside the box. We have seen many key people leave CCP, and I am sure they too have long tried to change things, but met a cold brick wall instead.

Today we are on the brink of 2020, technology is ever fast pacing, and along with it the people are literally sipping through the various competitions on a daily basis, seeking the best experience. If CCP is unwilling to adapt (using educated guess vs hectic lash outs) to this radical change of behavior, then we should expect this game will stall to a dormant/constant point.

Of course not what CCP posts. I meant that CSM control what the people are posting on the forum (etc.), and this in relation to threads alike Main AFK cloaky which I believe is closely knit to BO.

1 Like