First CSM Summit Meeting Minutes

So… They didn’t say what you want so it doesn’t count even though it got said…
Wow…

1 Like

You aren’t going to get the apology you seem think you deserve. It was a test to see how people would react. They got data that they are going through now.

If you think BO was the last large-scale change to nullsec to happen that you won’t like, you really should quit already, because it’s going to get rough in the near future.

1 Like

Thread is over, its all been said by this point. People going in circles now.

I have no issues with changes. God knows how much change null sec needs. However again, there is a difference between changes that make sense and changes that are made simply because they have no idea what side their ass is.

And as far as apology, it is an apology that everyone deserves from coalitions to the lowest pilot.

Honestly, I dont see it being over any time soon. If CCP gets the correct attitude and provides answers in Vegas, maybe, but I would not hold my breath.

What got said was simple bs and PR stunt. Their idea of chaos was to simply alienate a huge part of their players without even providing a good reason for it, except chaos that did not make any sense whatsoever

lulz, entitlement

Question for CSM: was there a problem you brought to the summit CCP didn’t know about it?

Does it honestly make that big of a difference if it’s here posted by CCP? It was posted by other folks in threads that people saw.

Fair enough.

1 Like

It does if those posts are supposed to be evidence of CCP communicating here. That’s all I’m saying. For all it may bruise Matterall’s ego, TiS doesn’t reach as many players as these forums do.

1 Like

Have you read these forums? This is hands down the single most toxic forum I have ever seen in my gaming career. The fact that CCP even posts at all here is a shock because they are almost immediately met with venomous posts form ungrateful people hiding behind forum alts.

Just be happy they let people cry in a second forum post when the first one hit capacity. Many people LOVED the blackout, asking for an apology because people’s ego got hurt is ridiculous.

Stats are what they are. We didn’t have a drop out of population and people quitting because they loved the bo…

I had no clue.
Perhaps you could point me to a place where communication is better than here, then…
Like where do people who don’t want to post here go?

Thanks in advance.

It’s interesting to look at the statistics on those posts. How many of them were by the same small group of people.

1 Like

I didn’t say it was better. Personally I find a small degree of moderation to be a good thing.

There are those who disagree, perhaps unwilling or unable to abide by the rules here.

But you’re ignoring my question. Should I ignore them?

Never! I’m not questioning the validity of communication in other places.

I just think some info should at least be centralized.

I have posted about stuff just to find out it was cleared somewhere, hence why I’m hesitant. Honestly, I’d really like to know which is the preferred channel, if any.

Indeed. We were having a conversation, here on the official forums. Where CCP said they’d be. And where they’re not. Thanks for picking up on that. :wink:

2 Likes

This place is pretty damn tame compared to the forums for some other places. You want to see entitled whining? Oh boy! Just go visit the official forums for things like League of Legends or a couple of the really big gacha games. And then you will really see some less than useful posts.

Yes the primary PvP crowd is elitist and a bit toxic… but that goes for nearly every competitive game that exists. But entitlement? Man does this place have it good compared to the insane people who fail to wrap their head around how percentages in a gacha game work for example.

1 Like

I see dings against CCP for not communicating at all, and then I see it for not communicating here. I don’t particularly care where they are communicating, so long as they’re communicating. It will end up here eventually. Everything of value does.

File it all under ‘communicating poorly, when at all’. And… who, exactly, gets to decide what’s ‘of value’?

2 Likes

I truly don’t have the time for this chase-me-all-over-social-media thing.

Here, I ask questions about relevance of social media over Official Forums and get quick reaction.
When the topic is the game, I go on the queue, I guess.

Maybe my questions were answered somewhere, who cares?..

1 Like

Me. :slight_smile:

1 Like