First CSM Summit Meeting Minutes

Seriously, does anyone apart from the mega alliance leaders give a toss what the CSM does or thinks?

I keep looking at the forums and CSM minutes hoping something would bring me back to the game, all that happens is more crap to keep me away…

It’s what I meant. Warp changes. Why now? Who brought it? I was asking for those for years now all I been answered : get warp rigs. Why so inconsistent? Second to best BS (Nestor) got nerf, T2 got buff.

Saying the only answer you got was to use warp rigs is a clear lie.
There has been a lot of support for bs and such getting higher warp speed.
The warp rigs was just the main in game right now answer that you could actually use.

Such as? Those puny warp modules?
Edit: overpriced implants?

It’s what companies do when they don’t want to discuss the fact they are not progressing as they intended.

See above - They don’t actually know how to “fix” the real issues so try to placate customers with half assed “improvements”.

Warp changes actually “changed” nothing - You still need to fit warp rigs and or Implants to BC’s and BS’s if you want to roam any distance with mixed fleet that has Cruisers.

All the warp changes say is - Look we can’t do anything to address real problems within the game but have this and get distracted away from real issues for a while.;

well I don’t know anything about that, I’m a solo player and from the start I knew the warp changes were bad. Especially for BS because of their align times. So, for regular joes doing missions those changes are gold.

Again I see those different. “We got our asses on fire let’s pull all those changes community been asking for”. EvE was negleted for other projects. I’m looking for Vegas this year, they even “hide” Hilmar. Either they go big on announcements or they go down in a year. Shutting down is at stake now and they know it judging from minutes and from what CSM is saying. This will be hot Vegas. Let’s hope they won’t go full retared with mobile product like last year. Blizzard is meme company now for doing so.

Not sure how a BS warping faster is a help to mission runners - In my experience it is align times that screw up using BS for just about anything.

While it would be nice if CCP started listening to its players - Warp speed changes as i said are a pure distraction - An attempt to try and switch player focus from the real issues with the game.,.

I too hope Vegas will prove to be more than just a few days off work to party for Devs. I’m won’t hold my breath waiting to find out though, been there before and nearly died from lack of oxygen.

Warp speed does impact blitzing. I’m not sure blitzing needed a buff though.
Full clear sort of does and should be encouraged over blitz strategies really but warp eats a much smaller portion of your time if you full clear.
So… it’s not huge but it would be a measurable percentage for a blitz runner.

Not every change has to be meta change, some of them are just QoL like this one. I was using BS pre and post warp changes. It was so bad that I’ve stopped using them altogether. We play EvE for fun not to watch our ship warping for eternity.

1 Like

LoL - you can’t control wandering wormholes, they always take a minute to spawn, its a good thing:

• It’s why there should be a time delay before new arrivals show up in local chat when jumping into null sec systems = take away the perfect intel

Do whatever you want to WH, but leave null sec alone please.

And vice-versa…

No, they are going to mess with null more.

Would seem so far Eve Vegas is heading down the same road as the first CSM Summit.

We “might” do “something” PVE related but are still all but ignoring any and all of the “real” issues of Sov and Nulsec

Nothing new to see here and that’s how we want to keep it.

• I am sort of impressed at how often CCP staff readily admit to what a bad job they have done over the years while at the same time offer nothing to give players hope things will get better.
3 Likes

Can we have panels from Vegas on YT?

See dunk dinkle’s YT channel called Michael Pusateri.

You have a link for that.
All I could find was some presentation from a Brave guy.

Yeah that is the link i referred to, while interesting isn’t really game development related.

Thanks anyway.,.

They’re wise enough to see the criticisms of their game and then… keep the things that are criticized and change other things.