First gates shutting down

Trig-sec is, essentially, a more secure version of low/null security space. There may also be extremely lucrative opportunities beyond mining such as ratting, missions and LP rewards.

So we are talking about Trigbears?

Cannot see the trig players been carebears so not seeing how this will be secure version of null.

2 Likes

LOL :rofl:

Trig space right now is 90% carebears. The PvP guys hate the Trigs so much, they haven’t realized this yet.

1 Like

New Eden is shrinking Triglav is going home o/

Yeah, more people out of work, people on retainers a lot more people with more free time on their hands.

2020 with Covid-19 is hardly a standard year.

Lets get back to normality before claiming the rise in numbers is all CCP’s doing.

5 Likes

It’s true, everyone doing the content is actually part of a secret conspiracy to teleport all miners and mission runners to 1DQ to get one shot by nullbloc supers. In fact, I’m on my way to tell the Federation president to do such a thing right now, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me! Muahahahaha!

My uncle in CCP err BoB err Goons just told me that the real reason the gates aren’t working is because they’re trying to cut down on server costs because so many players left after the recently announced mining changes and the game is dying.

3 Likes

It’s okay Destiny, we don’t need to hide it anymore. They found the plan out already. I’m glad that President Aguard’s on board with teleporting all hisec miners in Gallente space to 1DQ though, I walked in on her office and she flashed me a devilish grin before brandishing her mining permit and muttering “Let it burn” in a husky voice.

1 Like

Is this true? I am scared to log in.

/I mean if this how you roleplay then I am too.

You might want to consider joining KarmaFleet or something then. I mean, clearly all the people claiming that highsec will be deleted are right. How could such an accurate claim be wrong?

Will there be CONCORD in the new Trig systems? Will I be able to mine in peace where CODE. won’t be able to kill me?

Code will always find you.

2 Likes

Is CODE not the racketeering Mafiosi ?

The Triglavians were modeled after the code movement.

Frostpacker is aware that gates shutting down are the result of some form of Mafiosi.

Ty, you did make me laugh with that comment.

Funny though, I didn’t think Triglavians dealt in extortion.

When I think of CODE which is rarely, first thing I think of associated with them is extortion.

1 Like

I got that same message, I ignored it since Portal won’t run on my phone.

the filaments we’ve been using already, or wormholes?

what, you don’t have gate pings in highsec??