Fix this CCP. You keep losing players

really ? you think its hard to multibox a few accounts… seriously? . for 20 accounts you need to be super organised but 5 or 6 is incredibly easy even on a potato machine. Are “average” EVE players really that bad.

I don’t think @Gowa_Hyasyoda means “hard” as in “difficult for the hardware”, he means you have to find out how to download and run multiple clients at once, manage tabbing through or making multiple windows/screens, etc. I would think the average player doesn’t want to deal with all that.
Just the same way that people say things like “you don’t change your own oil in your car, it’s so easy!” It may be easy once you’ve learned it, but some people don’t want to learn how to, whatever their reasons may be.

1 Like

Not starved for content, just too afraid to find content with someone willing and prepared to fight back. In a word… cowards.

1 Like

there is no downloading or magic involved all there is to it, is running the game in window mode (a single tick box in settings) and opening all the appropriate accounts up from the launcher then positioning the windows so you can see them. even miners can work this out so i would hope most people could.

2 Likes

Yes… there is.

2 Likes

Ah yeah. My mistake.

Webifier I on a thorax.

That’s what I was looking to check, because most people that claim to use a web alt don’t do it effectively. This is an example of that, but my point is lost as I made a mistake even looking for it.

1 Like

That’s right. I’m one of those ‘adults’ who play games most of my days. I’m grandpa so I take breaks to bike, walk or play ball with the younguns or do some required paperwork but other than that I’m on my €500 puter playing all sorts of 3D games like Assassin’s Creed, Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect, X4 and now EVE.

I’m an old dude. I started working when I was 16 and didn’t stop until my body and doctors ordered me to stop working. They told me it’s time for me to relax and that I eaned it. Yes, I don’t have many responsibilities, like a child. All I have to do is remember to take my meds and fix a few things around the house.
I got bored out of my mind without gainful employment so I turned to games to relax and the Internet to learn.

3 Likes

The maths say CCP lost one paid sub and gained 30 Alpha accounts being multi-boxed.

The maths say those 30 unpaid alphas will continue to create this result day by day and week by week.

The maths say that the PvE/productive population is paying for EVE, and the PvP leeches in high-sec are hurting the real EVE economy (subs and sales).

The maths say CCP figured this out long before the PvPers did and started nerfing PvP.

Learn the maths first, then do them. You get better results that way.

2 Likes

Those were the times!
Now imagine gankers forced to do industry gameplay and mining. Their clones skills being temporarily disabled excluding mining and industrial ship skills and moved to a system where the only ship they are able to fly is venture with mining laser.

Alpha Injectors - Seems way down looking at the trading volume

If you believe someone is breaking the EULA then report it. Just making a claim of cheating without any proof is just carebear sour grapes.

But certainly, the “math” doesn’t say anything at all. That’s you saying it.

5 Likes

That is hyperbole at best, ignoring reality at worst; multiboxing alpha accounts is a no-no and bannable.

If you think someone is doing it report them to CCP.

3 Likes

Yes, yes, that doesnt really stop it, like it never stopped people to use bots or RMT.
It is only a deterrent, and a weak at that. Its a game, and they cant ban a player forever, only some account. Banning lots of one day alpha accounts doesnt change much for anyone.

1 Like

Multiboxing alpha accounts using VPN is not something new here…

That may or may not be the case (we don’t know, beyond suspicion), but in all cases if it does happen, it is a breach of the EULA and deserves a ban.

So if anyone has proof of cheating, or even just suspects someone is cheating (whether to multibox a gank fleet, a mining fleet, alts sitting off gates to gather intel, etc.) report it.

who is it that is botting 20 alpha accounts to gank ?, all the known multibox gankers have been doing it for many years and are clearly not cheating so who is it , do you have a killmail we could look at or some kind of evidence .

Do you have any proof for that , or should we just take your word for it ?

1 Like

One of the most prolific multibox gankers is the Kusion Special Team, the guy running them often streams on twitch and given the number of people that have complained about his activities it’s highly likely that CCP have looked long and hard at what he does; so far he hasn’t been found to be breaking any rules with regards to multiboxing, input automation, alpha accounts or any of the other numerous things that he’s been accused of.

if they have been cheating then ccp would have banned them years ago as they are the most petitioned characters in game due to salty carebears crying because they were bested in Elite pvp. CCP watch them like a hawk for years and they have not banned them so from that i infer ccp thinks they are not cheating also Kusion streams his ganks online and you can watch him do it if you were even interested in ganking.