Fluffly little kittens

1 Like

Russians have to take it in their own hands since the law decriminalized domestic violence.

Also, you canā€™t hate on Russians when they have the most beautiful aircraft in the entire world. :rofl:

I dunno about decriminalized domestic violence, but I do know if Russian cops show up at someones apartment and find a beaten child, woman or elder, they will beat the ā– ā– ā– ā–  out of the perp and drag him to station for a few days in a dark shared cell where other criminals will continue to beat the ā– ā– ā– ā–  out of him for beating the weak and vulnerable.

1 Like

This thread and similar is going and will go places.

OMG Hating someone to gain unity is true. This happens in Stellaris and I didnā€™t realize it before this thread.

There is only one post by OP.

Its some dem angry at allegations of Russian involvement in influencing public opinion so Hillary lost, and trying to ā€œstrike backā€.

Not that the Us hasnt interfered in foreign elections for decades.
Not that Russian trolls didnt pump BLM and other left groups up as well.

I think we should ban all Irish IPā€™s. All we do is get drunk and yell at traffic.

3 Likes

pretty civilized if you asked meā€¦ sounds nothing like mob justice now does it?

I suppose you can see it that way.

Different peoples, different cultures, different ways.

Civilization is not one thing.

PS: Iā€™m immune to sarcasm.

1 Like

I must point out that Stellaris is a 4X universe strategic game.
In my opinion Hillary lost because she is fake. I never believe she is a true leftist and she will never be.

1 Like

I know what Stellaris is. Ive sunk untold hours into Paradox games.

My point was that OP, especially for having only made one post, is a butthurt US Dem troll trying to increase antipathy against Russians, here, in EVE, and failing, miserably.

shh! make him look it up :wink:

1 Like

Donā€™t generalise an entire societyā€¦ iā€™ve had some unfortunate encounters with Russian pirates, but also with British/American/Dutch/German piratesā€¦
And also, while ratting in belts, once Iā€™ve seen a Russian player (in an Orca) offering fleet-ups and boosts to Russian AND non-Russian minersā€¦

2 Likes

I can and will generalize.

Treat a Russian well, and you have a friend for life.
Treat a Russian badly, and you have an enemy for life.

3 Likes

Exactly. If law would regulate it properly they would send him to court. I kind of like the approach somewhat, but itā€™s not how you build right society since most people donā€™t judge very well (myself included)

Keep friends close and enemies closer :wink:

Nobody knows how easy it is to actually host bots in some other countriesā€™ IPs?

What else would you expect from people who could install a Russian puppet on the American throne? I mean, instead of the Manchurian Candidate, heā€™s the Moscowian Candidate. I mean this is something that nobody would have ever believed was possible in the past. You couldnā€™t have concocted a more outlandish conspiracy theory. Apparently we had Russian subs surfacing just off the coast in various American waterways, deploying hackers on shore who made it to polling stations and what not. And the most recent news I saw, some team of 11 or so people with a paltry budget of a million or so a month was able to use social media to brainwash huge sectors of the American electorate.

if Russians can do all of that, they can do anything, and you canā€™t put anything past them.

1 Like