Fluffly little kittens

Jesus fking Christ, man…

Do I actually have to say it was a joke? Kinda ruins the whole effect. I should have just let it sit there as an unintended troll post.

3 Likes

I cannot into sarcasm.

I sense awe

Russian just are tough towards the weak and weak towards the mighty. Nothing unusual.

Get it but how did you know OP is a US dem?

Deductive logic.

Most EVE players on Tranquility are US.
Most US voted Hillary.
No Trump supporter would state the above.
Current media attention on Russian influence on elections.
Dems continuing attempt to blame Russians.
Russians wouldnt blame themselves.

I reckon the above and other less likely factors being insufficient, to give me a ~80% probability to be right.

They’ve lost to a Russian candidate

how is this thread still up?

It’s not much of a joke when the majority of the US population actually believes exactly that. How would we know you’re not one of them?

But they won the cold war, right?

Yeah, I guess you’re right. For one thing, sarcasm doesn’t always translate in a forum post. But for another thing, the whole thing reads so stupid to me (I was cracking up while writing it), it was hard for me to see how it could have been taken seriously :slight_smile:

1 Like

And the best thing is…Chinese players still don’t exist!

Nope, Nada, Nay and any other word that means NO

The only IP that needs blacklisting is the OP’s

There is no place for racist hate speech on the forums, and it is racist hate speech.

1 Like

Agreed OP deserves the hammer.

However Russians are not a “race”, so this doesn’t qualify as racism.
Neither Russian citizens, nor ethnic Russians or persons of Russian descent, are homogeneous, nor a “race” overall.

Totally correct 100%

The definition of racism is slightly vague, some definitions of racism also include discriminatory behaviour and beliefs based on cultural, national, ethnic, caste, or religious stereotypes.

Either way it’s undesirable bigotry.

1 Like

Agreed.

But I do not agree with those “expanded” definitions of racism.

Well, for lack of a better word, racism goes. Because it is not very functional to say “discrimination towards people based on who they are perceived to be based on prejudice and tagging them as a group”.