Former long time player explains an exploit

OP next time purchase a mining permit to prevent people from interfering with your lawful mining operation.

:smirk:

2 Likes

You’ve been fed a lie and been herded into a singular way of thinking for years.

Now it’s perpetuated by players like yourself as an absolute truth.

It really isn’t, because if it were then every single thing you do in life would be described in the same way, but you don’t go to the store thinking the same way, or fuel up thinking the same way.

If you do think that way, then the indoctrination has worked…

If I realised that you were this way inclined I would never have given you all those BPO’s etc to copy and give away a couple? of years ago when I “quit” lol.

I’ve also seen that the giveaways have stopped too.

Feel free to send them all back and I’ll distribute them myself, Drago Shouna.

Speaking of being triggered over some random joke.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Just FYI:

:wink:

Btw the BPOs have been given away a long time ago (assuming these are the ones you’re talking about):

Stop conflating the fictional video game Eve Online and going to a convenience store in real life.

Well adjusted people can readily separate their pirate or criminal persona in a video game and their conduct in meatspace.

People who think otherwise try to outlaw video games and make them illegal because „they teach violence“, which has been debunked study after study.

2 Likes

Everyone playing COD is a mass murderer, according to that logic.

Indeed. Same goes for tabletop roleplaying games labeled evil occultist and whatnot. Some people can’t grasp the concept of having fun playing (or witnessing) something in a fictional setting vs real-life where it would not be fun nor acceptable if it happened.

I guess everyone who enjoys watching a good horror movie are also psychos and sociopaths instead of just being able to appreciate an experience that was not meant to be taken as if it was real-life.

2 Likes

Also, I like to imagine what would happen if these privileged „you can’t REALLY believe real life is a PvP / they’re-gonna-kill-you place“ people went to the poor, unempowered, and historically underserved communities in their local city.

The amount of ignorance makes me wonder if these people have ever, say, volunteered at a charity that helps the local homeless and simply listened to those folks and their struggles.

And I’m the bad guy :joy:

2 Likes

I am the space police, not a pirate.

One person’s pirate is another person’s Frostpacker. :smirk:

I would strongly advise people not to do this. Do not go near those communities unless you want to be robbed or worse.
If you are not from that environment you are not safe to visit it.

All i see is a lot of words and talk about the fact that im wrong, without any shred of explanation as to how i am wrong.

So please. If its a lie, If I am wrong. How is EVE not a PVP game? Please, do explain.

1 Like

Dude, I once played Age of Empires as Mongols and couldnt stop raping and pillaging in real life for weeks. I got like 6 consecutive life sentences but then the pandemic happened and I was released.

Yeah man I was once banned from a Magic the Gathering event because every time i dealt damage to my opponents life points I punched him in the face, and whispered in their ears “For the glory of Phyrexia”.

Is somebody seriously moaning about can flipping?

Not that it works the way the OP thinks it works, and hasn’t done for several years.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.