Millions of dollars in debt is nothing for some of us…
Delusional is more accurate.
We’ll see what happens in the next 6-8 months.
I heard they changed their name. So when debt collectors go looking for CCP all they will find is a new tech startup with no connection whatsoever.
You do realize the debt collector on that $50m outstanding loan is Pearl Abyss, right?
You do know they can just refinance it right?
There’s a lot of variables there, mate.
They probably can.
You do know that the loan is due in full in October, right? The only ones who might re-finance it are Pearl Abyss…
I do know, and that doesn’t change what I said. None of the market people I’ve talked to are concerned about it.
Do you know how refinance works?
![]()
Yes. It’s also generally expected that you will eventually have the means to repay said refinancing. As I said, we’ll see how things are next FanFest (if there is a next FanFest).
I just came here to say that suggesting players spend money on AI tools inside of EVE is dumb and bad and dumb and badm
Is this something new?
Oh hardly, but when a weed pops up you’ve gotta get it before it hits the rest of the garden
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.