Freighters are too cost effective to suicide gank. Need HP increase

Who cares? It’s extremely difficult to catch pods without interdictor bubbles, and none of that loot drops so there’s minimal incentive to shoot it.

When someone (@Merin_Ryskin) who posts so strongly on ganking does not even know that many gankers use smart bombers to kill the pod too, it makes you wonder. Good point.

They also use the smart bombers to prevent others from getting bounty.

Maybe one day you’ll have some idea what you’re talking about. I’d like to know where you got the idea that I’m a Goon, since that is completely inexplicable.

You can autopilot a freighter and be a competent, not-lazy pilot of ships other than freighters.

you can autopilot a ganked freighter in uadama, and still be a competent rally pilot.

By your own argument you have insulted someone and now everything you have said here is invalid. You lose, hypocrite.

Hypocrite.

I’ve been operating freighters for years and never lost a single one to ganking. Some simple ways to avoid that:

Obviously, use a webbing alt if you can. It’s very difficult to gank a freighter being webbed off a gate, and jumping the alt ahead of your freighter serves to scout your route for bump machariels that might have a chance at preventing your warp.

If you’re solo piloting, don’t blind jump into Uedama or Niarja. dock up, board a corvette, and scout the gates. There are only a few groups that have the numbers to consistently gank freighters, and you can tell when they’re in local. No Mach on gate and no 20+ gankers in local? You’re clear to jump.

Obviously, run with a proper tank. Don’t fit ORE bulkheads; they’re worth more than the extra ships needed to burn through your extra EHP.

Don’t carry more than 2 billion isk on commonly-use trade routes. I’ve autopiloted much larger loads to 2 jumps off a major pipe, then broke the load up so that a ship scan would show less than a billion isk in the hold and made multiple trips on the last bit of the run. If that’s too tedious for you, you can spend about 10 mil per 2 billion in cargo to have the last few jumps made for you via red frog or open cargo contracts.

In other words: there’s nothing wrong with freighters. They’re hard enough to solo kill when you don’t have concord stopping you. I’ve spent 20 minutes burning down a freighter with a solo orthrus.

1 Like

Note the dishonest behavior of the troll, once again. Instead of acknowledging its hypocrisy it throws up a random wikipedia link, as if there could be any “context” that makes “fucqueen retard” not an insult.

2 Likes

She is pro at ■■■■■■■■, you should read the Orca thread I created, it’s nothing short of comedy.

And to think your mother had to bear with you for 9 months …

You claim I wrote things that I did not. More specifically, those claims of yours rely on using the terms I used out of context.

Strawman now ? Hypocrite.

You have over and over again claimed that someone insulting you makes everything they say invalid because “insults mean you have no other argument” and declared your smug superiority over everyone who isn’t as polite as you. And yet here you are blatantly insulting someone else, so by your own standards this is a concession of defeat.

The reality here is that you are a thin-skinned hypocrite whose only principles are whatever will allow you to declare yourself the winner of the forum argument e-sport.

1 Like

Liar.

The reality is, you are claiming BS because you are here only to troll the forum.

Calm down, miner.

And here come the hypocrite’s lies. When caught in an awkward situation that might hurt its chances of winning the forum argument e-sport it simply cries “LIAR” and pretends that none of the previous events ever happened. It’s easy to do, after all, when CCP has a policy of mass deleting posts that were even vaguely associated with something that breaks the rules. Now it’s simply a question of my word vs. its word, and that’s a better chance of “winning” than any actual argument it could make.

The reality is that everyone who interacts with AG very quickly realizes that it is a troll and a hypocrite and has nothing of value to add. I simply point these things out for anyone casually reading this thread who may not realize the history yet.

The reality is, you are claiming BS because you are here only to troll the forum.

That’s some pretty hilarious moral superiority from something that has constantly demonstrated that it is only here to masturbate over how it found some tiny nitpick to make and declare victory in the forum e-sport.

I pretend that the events did not happen the way you claim them.

Which makes you a liar.

No It’s not. I just checked my exact words and what you claim is BS. What you did is an out-of-contest quote, that is a plain lie.
The thing is, now you claim that CCP decided to magically delete the posts that you claim exist, while they did not delete my post that do tell something, but not as you claimed.

So yes, you are the hypocrite.

Whatever, nobody cares about your inane nonsense. I’m simply explaining how you work so that anyone casually reading the thread knows exactly what kind of useless troll you are.

You sure do a lot.

Also, you sure like to cry a lot.

Also, you sure lie a lot, sol.

lol. “nobody cares”. Cry me a river.

You are the one who comes on the forum to insult people, never participate in a discussion when people don’t agre with him.

You are simply here to make BS claims. You are mentally unable to understand what I wrote, so you make out of context quotes - that, or you are just here to troll because your life sucks so much.

You are a little coward, afraid of reality. Now go ■■■■ yourself.

Except that the cruiser sitting on the gate was ignored by you, or the one that you picked up on D-scan or sitting on that structure near the gate in easy warping distance.

That is it, that is the choice. You failed.

Agree on this.

Agree on this.

Not bad, better than most.

I think that people with Trump derangement syndrome are idiots.

I look at policy and facts first, from where I am standing as a European I can see wages and employment going up in the USA and I wonder who are the stupid ones…

I don’t mind people who don’t like Trump. I don’t know him, so maybe thy have good reasons.

However when that’s the sole argument in a topic that has nothing to do with politics, what’s more when the forum does not allow to talk politics, yes here those people are idiots.