FW Frigate Hub! Discuss All Things Frigate (and Dessie!) In FW Space

In planning to join FW soon. Please recommend any good amarr corps that you know

The kids at Red Sky Morning are great, basically the Ammarian U’K. They give fleet content as well as infrastructure for solos or newbies. They have veteran players who care about the youngins in this game, plus eager new pilots ready to fight by your side. GL, and thanks for adding one more to the ranks of the enemy.
o7

Hope to fight you n ur gang soon lol

Nvmd I decided to NOT fight for Amarr. Found a galmil corp but haven’t joined yet. What’s ur corp called?

Hmm now I’m thinking bout joining the minnie militia instead. Galmil doesn’t seem to fit me. Maybe we could fight together in a few days. Do u hv discord?

Pls lemme know ur discord username, it’such better than chatting here. I’ve officially joined minnie fw so we can fly together.

My discord user is BoeingJet797#9598.

Yeah you’re wrong I can’t add that username.

[Caldari Navy Hookbill, dual webs]

Ballistic Control System II
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I

Medium F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
1MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier
Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier
Initiated Compact Warp Scrambler

Rocket Launcher II, Scourge Rage Rocket

Small Core Defense Field Extender II

Zainou ‘Gypsy’ CPU Management EE-601

I am considering using this fit to roam lowsec solo, what do you guys think of it?

Looks good, however I would get my fitting skills up and try and shove another helpful module in the lowslots. This is a good fit in principle, but my Hookbill fit above is faster, has stronger webs, and is able to fit a longer scram with a downgrade of one of the webs, while only doing about 15% less damage and getting an estimated 6,000 more EHP (including small ancillary). It is a little short on PG, but I think that a fitting rig is a better choice than a lowslot fitting module. Then again, that fit is much more expensive, and your fit is a force to be reckoned with. Try to fit two compact BCUs in the lows to maximize your damage, as a T2 damage rig only gives a 9% bonus to damage. Of course, the best way to figure out what setup works best for you is to fly a bunch of them.

Ok someone help me pls this problem is the most goddamn annoying thing ever. Whenever I try to dplex, I cant do it cos it always shows a bar(either empty or filled) and contested below it. I dont see any timers indicating at all.

It always looks exactly or similar to this. In this case the bar is empty but sometimes it will be filled at different levels.

my corp is in it

Is that a venture? I didn’t think ventures could capture anymore, but I can’t find where this is documented.

Ah yes someone in my corp said tht too. Thanks a lot!