Ganking from Alpha account SHOULDNT be allowed

Alphas fly lesser ships and have lesser skills.

They are already at a significant disadvantage.

The FACT is some loser got roflstomped by an Alpha even though they have all these disadvantages and now that sore loser wants to nerf Alphas more.

1 Like

But they can still gank bads in TII ships :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@ISD_Buldath Thgis should be moved to Crime and Punishment, it is a whine, some Alpha ROFLSTOMPED an Omega :rofl:

Except they don’t fly lesser ships in this case, and that’s the problem. Nobody is suicide ganking with T2 ships and T2 modules, everyone is using alpha-legal ships with alpha-legal guns regardless of their account status. There is essentially zero incentive to upgrade to a real account if your activity of interest is suicide ganking. And this stands in direct contrast to every other area of the game, where alpha accounts are severely limited in what they can do and accessing endgame content requires upgrading to a real account.

1 Like

Everyone is flying TI where do you PvP? I want to come farm these nuubs!

Self quoting, seriously, lets see the killmail. This is just a death whine.

Oh FFS, everyone doing suicide ganking is using alpha-legal ships with alpha-legal guns. Can you honestly not do better than taking a sentence fragment out of context and building an absurd straw man out of it?

1 Like

So you want to nerf every alpha in game that is doing real PvP because some sore loser lost a 10v1 gank in high sec and wants to blame it on alphas?

Which it probably was not, now we really need to see the killmail.

But we won’t because this whole thread was started by a one post wonder.

1 Like

No, I want to nerf every alpha in the game that is doing suicide ganking because alphas shouldn’t have endgame content. I don’t give a **** about some whiny carebear who got ganked. I’d be perfectly happy with them getting ganked over and over again until they ragequit. But I do I care that alphas are not a permanent career path in EVE and that there is always incentive to buy a real account.

And no, it doesn’t nerf “real PvP” because “real PvP” does not require a red safety in highsec. Highsec wars do not require it, any activity outside of highsec does not require it. The only thing that is nerfed is the ability to suicide gank.

2 Likes

Suicide ganking in high sec is endgame content??!!??!! :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

And no one really plays in lowsec…

JFC you’re getting annoying. Suicide ganking is a career path in EVE. A single ship blowing up a miner might be considered low-end content, while a coordinated multi-ship attack on a freighter for billions of ISK in profit would be endgame content along that career path. The problem is that, however you define “endgame content” on the suicide ganking career path, alphas have unrestricted access to it. If you can find a better way to limit alphas to low-end suicide ganking activities without just taking away the red safety option in highsec then I’m willing to listen to it, but I can’t see one.

1 Like

I note that you conveniently ignore highsec wars and nullsec in making this reply.

The red dot is not relevant in those cases. Learn the game before you post.

Oh FFS, the fact that the red dot is not relevant is exactly the point. Making the red safety setting unavailable in highsec doesn’t nerf anything but suicide ganking because the red setting is not relevant anywhere else.

I know you aren’t honestly this stupid, so please stop trolling.

Posterity.

Besides lowsec?

I have no idea what you’re going on about here. Lowsec has nothing to do with “remove the red safety option in highsec”.

1 Like

If it is removed in highsec only it could be confusing. It would be the only case where the game changes your safety setting for you.
I believe the point salt is trying to make in a very oblique fashion is pod killing in low sec would therefore be impacted if you attempt to remove the confusion aspect of ‘why did the game change my settings on its own’

That would mean a thousand alphas killing a titan is end-game content and should be disallowed/discouraged? Structure bashing?
That makes no sense to me.

Killing a titan isn’t a suicide gank. It might be suicide because the titan just uses a boson or even a smart bomb… and is so op relatively. But it’s not a suicide gank.

It’s going to be an alt of one of the bears defending his post even though he is gone, but which one?? :slight_smile:

2 Likes