Ganking, or rather the Right to Gank

You are, however the one who keeps ■■■■■■■ falling for bait posts, from a troll who couldn’t be more obvious if he were being attacked by three goats.

And yeah. You two playing “Who’s The Bigger Sperg Hydrant” is, in fact, going to get this thread locked. But then someone will just open it up again, and the same outcome will happen.

Is what I put forth and he chose to attack me personally again. But it is always me isn’t it?

So what you are saying with this:

Is that I cannot pick him up on mis-representation because he is trolling me, of course I know he is trolling. But the thing is that trolling is against the forum rules and he should have his posts removed, but he does not.

I have made the point and no one can refute what I said, by the fact that it degenerated again into personal attacks and mis-representation such as you want to end ganking in hisec speaks for itself. Lucas Kell raised the point about what they do in this thread and why, go and read it, you might learn something.

I dont fly freighters so I honestly dont know, what happens if a freighter and a mach fly head on at each other?

No Drac, I am not saying you cannot strike back when someone’s drives at you.

I am saying that you are being baited into responding, and that you are swallowing that bait. I am not saying that you aren’t holding the moral High Ground, I’m not saying that AG has no good points… I’m not on either of your sides.

What you are doing, is falling for some junior high level trolling. Everything about the way this guy constructs his sentences, is designed to piss you off and get a rise out of you. And you are happily giving him exactly what he wants. Don’t you feel an obligation to try to be better than that?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah

not only are you dishonest and trolling, but you’re also a pretty terrible liar

4 Likes

have you ever thought that he intentionally victimizes himself so you feel pity for him? :thinking:

2 Likes

Let me enumarate systems in which freighter killing is somewhat regular occurrence : Jita, Iyen-Oursta, Perimeter, Niarja, Uedama. Notice certain trend here? All of them are either just by jita or pipes leading to it… just so happens that pipe systems in low sec are also heavily camped. Same reason.

1 Like

Good.

I understand that you are saying that, and I am very aware of what I am doing.

That is fine, good.

Only in as far as it enables me to make my points.

He is not pissing me off in any shape or form. For me this is amused banter, if I was not finding it amusing I would not be playing along with it. That RL thing he keeps using when he gets especially mad, I have no personal in on that tragic incident, he was too stupid to realise that.

My focus is on the issues, but I am always happy to have some banter if they are up to it. The issue is like earlier with the flag stuff and one guy even petitioning me for harassment is that many of them can dish it out, but they cannot take it. And that level of personal hypocrisy they have is something that I always find interesting in games.

When you fix your computer you will understand it a bit better…

When I was in hisec the net was wider than that, it is mainly because the reduction in active real hisec players and the poor game play evident in fighting against freighter ganking has meant that he does not have to widen that net. If anything your point makes my point even more evident.

It appears that Don Arkaral disagrees with you…

the Jita/Amarr was always the main part, now it’s expanded around Jita
the net is wider than before lol

1 Like

When I was? So you don’t live in hisec… then why do you try to say anything about experience of people living there?

2 Likes

It had not occurred to me… But I can’t rule it out.

1 Like

It’s not even that. He just isn’t very bright and can’t handle being wrong, even when every poster in the thread is telling him he is.

It’s like trying to convince a devout religious person there is no god. Doesn’t matter what you say, you ain’t changing their mind. It’s hilarious and sad at the same time seeing him go through a semi mental breakdown.

4 Likes

Because I have also spent a lot of time in hisec and done AG stuff, I know a lot more about it then you for example.

@Australian_Excellence Your last post is hysterically funny keep at it.

Citadels changed playing field a lot more than people even suspect. If you have not been spending most of your time in hs last two years you wouldn’t notice it.

2 Likes

Oh dear…, as if I have not come across Citadels in my game play.

Have you done AG at all? And I don’t mean sitting in the AG chat channel trolling people, but actually trying to stop and being successful in stopping ganks.

ftfy
ag hasn’t succeeded in month if not years now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Why would I? I do gank now and then… why would I join ag? Especially when most of them are totally incompetent…

4 Likes

So you have no idea about opposing ganking at all, well it did show.

Is a very good example… If you are going to suggest something like that then you have to add the detail. To me that is hot air and wind, the sort of stuff that is normal for these forums, the sort of stuff that 10 people come out with all the time.

and you’re going to tell us you do?
you cry more on these forums than a little girl who lost her favorite Barbie back in the day lol

3 Likes