Ganking, or rather the Right to Gank

CCP could do this, and have been able to do so since 2003; that they haven’t should tell you something.

You remember that ccp is no longer in charge ?

They sold their ass to a looting box company and for PA only money counts not tradition.

They’re still in charge of Eve, which bit of the words “independent subsidiary” did you fail to understand?

2 Likes

Which bit of the word “propaganda statement” did you not understand…
This was just given to calm down the eve players…

The acquisition does not happen overnight and will not be completed in a week…but the moment it is the reconstruction of this game will start…that is as sure as the amen in church.

(O_o)

1 Like

How is it different?

You only say it is different, but not how. When you cannot talk about why and how it should exist then how can you even talk about balance?

I think all threads about ganking tend to reach the same state.

New Eden, even in Hi Security space is a dangerous place. Those who choose to manage their risk understand this. They understand that while pirates may not be sitting behind every gate, there is that possibility and they plan accordingly.
The foolish, on the other hand, complain when they are seen and attacked as an easy and lucrative target.

The swarm of gankers landing on a freighter/miner is just the closing act. The time to prevent the gank had long passed.

1 Like

No. As was covered in your earlier worthless thread, you were not interested in discussing jack, nor ■■■■.

What you wanted… was to create another stupid discussion about a topic that we already have far too many open threads on. That’s why your thread was locked. That’s why you were told to take it to the existing threads.

But clearly you are unable to read. You were told where to discuss this, so you came here instead in order to cry and whine and moan that you didn’t get your own personal drama Factory up and running.

1 Like

It’s the same ■■■■ every time.

We had like 10-15+ antigankers trying to stop us yesterday. Why should 10 guys be able to stop the 70+ gankers we had in fleet yesterday? We’re not only several times more skilled at eve and know the game and it’s mechanics much better. We’re also much more prepared than they are, risk billions worth of ships and what we do actually requires effort.

What you want is 10 frigates to beat 70 battleships in a fight, because “muh unfair” “muh feels”

6 Likes

What do you propose would be the active counter to the final act of the gank?
In an industrial or mining ship I have the option of overheating the hardeners, but if I have to do that then I’ve already screwed up by being a good target in the first place. (yes, an alt of mine was in exactly that position carrying a Legion and subsystems in a Badger. The Badger was tanked enough though)

Well, if they were willing to risk security loss then they probably could have stopped you.

1 Like

That’s the thing.The mechanics are stacked in ags favor, they’re just too trash to use them. The only thing they don’t have in their favor is that antiganking doesn’t reward them with isk. But unlike ganking, antiganking is super cheap.

2 Likes

Looks like 71 characters shot that freighter. Maybe I’m just bad at math

Lol, do you actually think it’s the opposite and antigankers are the knowledgeable skills players and the guys multiboxing 20+ characters are the bad ones? :rofl:

I bet I’ve spent more on this one gank than antigankers have risked all year combined EASILY

1 Like

I’ve come into the conclusion that all people over here that think ganking isn’t balanced and are crying CCP for nerfs have low IQ and don’t know much about eve mechanics.

Other people who are smarter and know better just don’t give a crap about ganking, since it simply doesn’t concern them, and carry on with their eve lives.

Then there are next level stupid guys, who are so bad in eve that they rather spend their time in the forums crying about how multiboxing gankers is so damn easy, instead of actually playing eve. If multiboxing many gankers was actually easy, there would be tons of players doing it. Instead there’s only a handful, and people still cry

You guys know what is actually easy and tons of people are actually doing it? Rorqual mining :rightparrot:

5 Likes

Crying on the forums is too easy and requires no skills at all, ccp should nerf right naow. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Though even forum tears are funny so at least, even in the worst case, they are mildly entertaining. :wink: )

3 Likes

You sound like someone who multiboxes 16 rorquals and is trying to hide the fact how easy and safe it is

2 Likes

this is what a person who multiboxer 16 rorquals would say

Lucas used to multibox miners in highsec with that isboxer software, before one CODE. ganker started to use it for ganking and CCP immediately banned it. That is why he hates us so much and why he tries to nerf ganking since forever, we killed his cheat software.

I know he will immediately deny it as all he does is lying to hide his motive, but anyone interested can just go to the isboxer thread on the old forums and look at the public record of his tears.

4 Likes

That’s not me personally attacking you.

That’s you describing yourself.

1 Like