Ganking, or rather the Right to Gank

(Faylee Freir) #609

Smartbombs my dude. Is this real life?

(Ima Wreckyou) #610

Null and lowsec are for PvP newbros. The endgame is in highsec. You should know this, you get your teeth kicked in there every other day.

@Dracvlad Did you send Dryson here so it makes you look like you are good at EVE again? Smart move!

(DrysonBennington) #611

Null and lowsec are for PvP newbros.

So now you are calling all of the Null and Low Space alliances rookies who really don’t know what they are doing.

Why don’t you take CODE into Null and show Test Alliance Please Ignore, PL, NC, Provi-Block and the many other Newbros how much they really don’t know then big shorts?

(DrysonBennington) #612

I was wondering, why a CODE member would make it easier for AG and CONCORD to take out their ships by dealing out more damage to their own ships during the the gank?

(Ima Wreckyou) #613

Do you still remember when I wardeced you and you tried to corp hop and even failed at that :rofl: you even whined about it on the forums. Good times

(Dracvlad) #614

He is right about you lot not being able to control space in nullsec as CODE, I mean you would get crushed by even the lowliest renter alliance…

(z0rella Zazzmataz) #615

i’m getting the feeling he’s here to get the thread closed.

(Annah Tsero) #616

They (ag) all are

That’s what losers do :sweat_smile:

(Black Pedro) #617

To collect bounties and/or pad killmails are side benefits, but I imagine the main goal is to catch a pod before it can instawarp away. Smartbombs are the only weapon system that can do that in highsec.

(Clockwork Robot) #618

I flew all the way to Fountain once, before I got blown up. Good Times.

(Australian Excellence) #619

Dear diary,

I bumped a bowhead for 2 hours, then when I was ready, I warped my fleet over and ganked it, then killed another freighter being bumped 20 minutes later. Sadly as I had to go to the toilet, one of the 5 freighters being bumped in the que caught warp.

Still, it was a great day.

(Clockwork Robot) #620

Wait…

Aren’t you supposed to be docked up when you need to use the bathroom?

(Uriel the Flame) #621

Only if you are a carebear. :bear:

(Clockwork Robot) #622

Oh shipmate…

(Dracvlad) #623

He was safely tethered…

(Dracvlad) #624

The right to gank indeed.

(Australian Excellence) #625

Whos that? It’s not CODE.

But I guess some retard afk on a gate is ags first ‘win’ for the year :rofl:

(Annah Tsero) #626

anti-ganking ganking

Does that make them enemies to their own cause? :joy:

(holdmybeer) #627

anti-ganking stopped saving freighters and now they are ganking.

What a time to be alive

(NotTheSmartestCookie) #628

Wait, what timeline is this? Is this a strange new universe where ag actually did save something and wasn’t totally useless?