Ganking, or rather the Right to Gank

(Annah Tsero) #669

It would require him to log on and put some actual effort :joy:

(Balos Tritapo) #670

no…just not wanted by mainstream…and a mainstream rebuild will come,forced upon the game by PA

(Solecist Project) #671

Did … did they really show up in frigates??

(Solecist Project) #672

Maybe you should actually do all these reports! :smiley:

(Solecist Project) #673

Btw, in a surprise to no one, the ECM nerf was a stealth buff to suicide ganking!

Better cry more!

(Annah Tsero) #674

Not really, because you only can lock whatever’s locking you

(Ima Wreckyou) #675

Games who are hard to play are pretty mainstream this days again. Maybe it’s just you who rather likes Hello Kitty type games and you project that on everyone else?

(Ima Wreckyou) #676

If you gank the falcon maybe. In any other situation it should probably be worse for the ganker if I understand that change correctly.

(Black Pedro) #677

It is not worse. It can’t be as the only change is now you can lock back who is jamming you.

For a Falcon at range jamming you after you start a gank, the suicide ganker is still screwed I would think, but it does make ECM useless on the ship being ganked as an escape mechanism or to stop the damage. That is less relevant for a large fleet of gankers, but still it is a nerf as it makes ECM on the target ship useless as a way to neutralize one or more of the suicide ganking ships.

I think though it is a much bigger buff for gate camping lowsec gankers as it makes ECM useless for a solo ship to clear tackle and escape.

(Ima Wreckyou) #678

Didn’t they also say something about wanting to make ECM more reliable and less chance based? Was that just a dream they had and it didn’t actually crystallize in the update?

(Solecist Project) #679

What Pedro said. Most of us operate at brawling range, so ECM ships are ■■■■■■. :smiley:

Aren’t we talking about CCP? :smiley:

(Black Pedro) #680

I think they did, but it isn’t in the patch notes:

I think it is one of those wait-and-see things CCP is so famous for promising and never getting around to in a timely fashion, if ever. I guess they’ll watch how use of the ships go and adjust later.

(Nicolai Serkanner) #681

Implying I haven’t.

(Solecist Project) #682

It’s simply not possible to tell if you’re mocking him, or if you’re actually reporting him. My apologies, I meant no disrespect…

(Nicolai Serkanner) #683

No apology needed. He doesn’t know either whether I do report him or not. :slight_smile: … It drove Salvois insane people kept flagging his posts and telling him about it. Although he might actually have been insane alkready before he joined EvE.

(Australian Excellence) #684

There is one of those idiots who multiboxes like 10 griffins

He’s of course a huge failure. Lands then as I’m killing something and starts jamming as targets already dead

(Ima Wreckyou) #685

Sounds like some illegal alpha multiboxer.

(NotTheSmartestCookie) #686

Hmmm, an illegal multiboxer interfering with honest content creation. That is probably best mass-petitioned using form 16B. I’ll monitor him a bit to be sure whether the boxes for “toxic” and “RL threats” also need to be checked.

(Australian Excellence) #687

That’s very possible, I don’t think they use modules that require omega either… Maybe that’s because theyre too cheap/poor cos theyre trash at the game and too risk averse or maybe…? :thinking:

There’s another 2 failures multiboxing 10 logi each too (both complete failures)… What’s the chances a bunch of players who accuse others of cheating nonstop are actually the ones cheating?

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

(Ima Wreckyou) #688

The “gud guy” white knight types always think they have some special rights and the cause justifies the means. It is very very likely in my opinion.