Ganking, or rather the Right to Gank

Ahmm, and what exactly makes your butt so hurt as to judge other players in this way? :avocado:

3 Likes

The problem is the consequences are too harsh and particularly unfair. CCP needs to return back to full insurance payout to gankers and likely increase response times by 10 seconds per system level.

1 Like

And killing T1 frigs, corvettes and pods in hisec in a command ship is the pinnacle of gallantry.

1 Like

No it is not, Just oportunistic and reflects the way the game has changed.

Shooting suspects and criminally flagged is just part of the boredom and lack of content on the road that eve is going down.

So you won’t mind if i state that i see people who kill T1 frigs, corvettes and pods in hisec in a command ship as weak people trying to be something in a pixel spaceship game due to failing in other aspects of their lives?

Boredom can make you do weird things!

Assuming things about people you know nothing about and trying to ridicule them reflect more on you than them!

If you want to know how well I have done in other aspects of my life then mail me in game or we can discuss it on TS! Your choice

I agree, but that’s why i can’t blame gankers and try to mock their irl life.

You do know I am not a ganker?

I know, and i’ve nothing to say about what you do in and out of game, i’m just a little touchy when people start to make assumptions on people life based on their ingame activities.

But you did it also!

Double standards are not good just sayin!

When? on that thread? Saying that someone is an idiot for having one particular idea is different from saying that someone has a worthless life because he kills a couple of ventures from time to time.

Did you not post this in this thread?

oh dear, i copy/pasted your line and you blame me for that… sweet. I just asked you if you minded that.

Can’t get touchy about something and also have double standards was my point!

Not trying to score points but your KB also reflects the same!

Yes, and the simple fact that i pop T1 noob explorers with my loki disqualify me to judge anyone else killboard (and here you can point the double standard caus i’ve already done that :stuck_out_tongue:)

Not at all, We all have opinions but trying to qualify them with assumption or without facts makes your argument moot!

It is “because” by the way!

Do you recognise the ownership of this statement?

I posted it and yes take ownership! Your point?

That’s why i commented it, you make assumptions on people’s life. That’s what i blame you for.

As do you! But my opinion is based on more learned people than me doing studys of the issue.