Ganking, or rather the Right to Gank

That you say.

I collect corpses in game, i must be a serial killer irl, damn i might even eat children.

You might be but I am not going to assume that! I have nothing to prove you are or are not so I will not have an opinion.
What I will say is that you cannot have double standards when you yourself act the way you are annoyed about in others!
link for you so you can educate yourself on the subject.

You miss the point and you are not able to prove anything. I quoted you assuming people’s life based on ingame actions, you said i did the same but you were not able to quote something relevant excepted the stupid rethorical question i asked you. Take your so called education and shove it.

Now you are showing your true colours!
Reverting to abuse when you lose an argument or have no meaningfull rebuttal. Double standards indeed!

I rest my case!

Don’t expect any further reply from me!

Ok, daddy Mevatla is asking you a simple thing: excepted the rethorical question i asked you following my accusation, quote anything i ever said here that was an assumption, preferably negative, on anyone’s life based on ingame actions. I’m waiting.

If you mean that i’m going to defend my position by any aggressive means available you are right

rather semi-illiterate then to be total illiterate, i still claim that to gank all you need is an alpha account and with that it will fund your other atl’s also an omega account.
Have to respect the copy and past but try reading the post i done rather then just troll :stuck_out_tongue:

Would you look at that … suddenly he can type.

1 Like

and your point is ??? oh wait - is it to complain ? or maybe troll ? really if you dont like how the game is – look for another game or try to understand this game better.
Next time pls read the full post rather than copy and paste - :slight_smile:

I think a lot of the complaints about ganking would go away if CCP reprogrammed CONCORD to attack any miner or hauler without a valid mining permit in his bio. Of course this also requires a mechanism so agents can revoke permits from miners who violate the CODE, but that would be good for a second phase.

5 Likes

well you still cant think

Boy, I bet posting that made you feel sooo much better about yourself!
Yet another item on the list of things you claim, yet can’t back up. :blush:

2 Likes

I used to think that CONCORD should be removed from the game, but yesterday my Heron was ganked by an Orca and a Skiff. I managed to survive, and CONCORD was there to keep me safe!

4 Likes

Wow, what?

Tell me more!

2 Likes

I’m hoping James will soon publish an official report at www.minerbumping.com

2 Likes

One should not use “dps” with ships that provide “high Alpha”, because it’s misleading, nonsensical and not in any way or form mirroring the real world.

One can claim “hey, the tornado is rather weak, only doing 600ish dps. That’s less than a catalyst!” and it would be complete ■■■■■■■■ based on factual numbers. Truth would be “the tornado is an absolute monster doing 10k+ damage all at once”.

A catalyst, doing 700dps, in a 1.0, can’t suicide gank a ship that has 7k EHP. There’s not enough time for that. A Tornado, doing “600 dps” (less than a catalyst) absolutely can, though, because in actuality the Tornado pushes 10k+ per shot and only one shot is needed.

It’s important to be precise in that regard, otherwise you’re misleading yourself.

Edit: awww ■■■■ me, one month later. I did so well avoiding necro’ing. -.-

2 Likes

:smiley:

2 Likes

There’s no safe place remember? :yum:

When you fly with the CODE. in your heart, then you always have a safe place in the loving embrace of James.

3 Likes

Aha! So you DO believe in safe places! :parrot: