Ganking pay back

I have prevented ganks from happening, destroying the ganker and watching the target fly away. I value those times even more than when I got the loot the ganker was after, but I know that when they put in the work but fail to get the loot, that burns them. Its the same burn the victims feel, when they did the work and have their fruits stolen.

1 Like

Youā€™re really, really stretching the definition of that word, pal.

If you claim guilt, the onus is on you to prove it. Good luck.

There is no innocence or guilt. Capsuleers donā€™t operate under established social conventions. Every single one of us can purchase a world-destroying warship with two clicks through a digital market interface.

1 Like

Your opinion. Not fact. Not even a common opinion you have there.

False. If there is anything that can destroy worlds in EVE, I canā€™t afford it.

I guess we can add the inability to reconcile metaphors to your inability to differentiate between video games and reality.

I wonder if youā€™re one of those people who canā€™t sit through two minutes of stand-up comedy without angrily storming out of the building.

2 Likes

More ā€˜paybackā€™ from Githany Red and associates.

https://www.james315.space/2021/03/25/aiko-danuja-penismuncher/

2 Likes

No such thing exists in EVE, outside of newbies in the tutorial systems (and it is a bannable offense to gank them). Every single person is a valid target in EVE, and if they are defenseless it is only because they have voluntarily forfeited their defenses and invited you to kill them.

Several posts have been removed due to a number of them that contained a watched word that was flagged by the system - this forum is teen rated hence the removal of said posts (and the reposting of said posts)

Thanks

ISD Bahamut

If it was done ā€œby the system,ā€ how come there was such a huge disparity in the amount of time the posts stayed up before being hidden? Doesnā€™t really make sense. I mean Iā€™ll take your word for it, but shouldnā€™t any system-initiated reaction be instant?

Also, when I once made a post with a ā€œbadā€ word in a quoted manner, it actually ā€œpausedā€ the post until it went through review. Why didnā€™t it happen here?

What was the word?

1 Like

I donā€™t want to upset the big brother forum police bot thatā€™s apparently watching all of our posting, so Iā€™ll just put this here instead and wink very conspicuously in your direction:

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait for the teens to find these in-game items. :stuck_out_tongue:

:smirk:

1 Like

Eric Wright is rolling over in his grave.

Just to clarify, if Concord emancipates you from your ship, you are become a suicide ganker by virtue of your actions. I donā€™t think anyone isnā€™t actually up to speed on that, they are just pretending right? Like ā€œThis guy has an alt thatā€™s a bad guy so Iā€™m punishing him and since Iā€™m on the side of righteous indignation its not really ganking.ā€?

1 Like

This poor guy was just an innocent newbro who joined my Highsec mining guild, and then the ā€˜antigankersā€™ ganked him. Itā€™s no different than Knowledgeminer ganking SICO miners, because he doesnā€™t like Ikarus. Githany can say whatever she wants, but we all know sheā€™s a TERRORIST. Antiganking died the day they murdered Rion Bancroft.

Say his name, and remember Rion, always!

:candle: :candle: :candle:

3 Likes

Timerā€™s up, DONā€™T SHOOT!

#DefundTheAGs

2 Likes

I just want to express my gratitude for the great semi-roleplay content all you provide (both gankers and AGs plus the occasional sideliners) in this thread and in EVE in general. Pretty fun to read all this. :+1:

2 Likes

So now Iā€™m a terrorist , do all the other things you said about me still apply.

And yes I was wondering what that word was too, you see we are not so different

What makes someone an associate of mine , the fact you make them mad ?

1 Like

If you sit in Uedama, and pod empty capsules to help Jason Kusion dock up more quickly, you are clearly an idiot ā€˜antigankerā€™.

If it makes him happy let him he will learn given time