Getting bumped in a freight highsec should make the bumper flagged

Wrestling Pig:

I take it you’re unfamiliar with minerbumping.com then?

In your earlier post you appeared to use “we’re” in connection with CODE, suggesting you’re a member.

I was wrong in my reference to"OP" though - that’s actually the other active “bumping” thread.

Fun fact: I’m actually the most senior member next to @Bing_Bangboom.

You seem to have become confused by my post.

2 Likes

Wrestling Pig:

Then we’re back to: what did you mean in post 300?

Just want to make a quick shout out to my boys…

KOTOR! Woooop! Wooooop!

You guys are killin it!

Praise James!

2 Likes

So at this point we’re all in agreement that bumping is an act that does no harm to anyone, right?

2 Likes

I have no idea what confused you so.

You write incoherently quite often, and what you had written didn’t seem to make any sense (again), so I pointed that out and then you got confused.

3 Likes

“Then you lose everything.”

WTF are you talking about?

Fake troll post…

Wrestle Pig

You’re not the first person with neither creativity nor writing skill who has chosen to criticize my literacy.

I rarely reply, because any normally intelligent and literate reader can see that it’s a false claim - they need only read a couple of my posts.

You should consider what your transparently desperate claim says about you, and anyone else who takes it seriously.

The simple aswer is: everything confuses it but especially common sense.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to pick on you. I just often cannot understand what you are trying to communicate and I can promise you I’m not the only one.

I’m not going to sit here and try to decipher the writings of someone with a weak command of the English language.

1 Like

Wrestle Pig

Since you and your fellow stalkers seem to be fixated on me, I’ve quoted the entire post.

“the CODE” refers to this web page: MinerBumping.com: The Code.

As I pointed out in a later post (303 in this thread I think), when I wrote that text I thought we were in the other current “bumping” thread:
Bumping Is nothing more than a protection racket
It’s an accurate statement either way.

Somewhere in that very short sequence of posts you should have been able to understand what had happened and what I meant , but you didn’t or, more likely in hindsight, couldn’t.

At the time I believed neither you nor your fellow stalkers would go so far as to simulate the intelligence of pigs along with their propensity to “mud-wrestling” and a generally unpleasant demeanor. But here we are. It’s turned out your little team includes at least one person who isn’t simulating, and the remainder are so good at it I can’t be certain about them either.

My mistake - I won’t repeat it.

I actually have no idea what you are saying…

3 Likes

We’ll add pigs to the list of things you’re not familiar with, pigs are commonly considered to be one of the smartest non human species on the planet.

Their habit of rolling around in mud is an evolutionary response to their lack of functioning sweat glands, the mud keeps them cool via the evaporation of water content in the mud. It also acts as a sunscreen and an insect repellent. In winter it acts as a form of insulation. The same behaviour is seen in other species such as elephants, rhinos, larger bovines and deer.

Pigs actually prefer a clean environment, keeping their mud bath well away from their sleeping and eating areas.

In this instance, calling me Farmer Jonah would be appropriate.

Edit. Bacon is delicious, also historic side-note; pork is said to have a taste similar to that of human flesh; the translation of the word, used by Pacific Island cultures that ate each other, for human flesh prepared for consumption, is long pig.

8 Likes

LOL dude, you need to get over yourself. There are like two subforums and only about two active threads that are worth a damn at any given time. You post in those threads, so you’re going to be talking to the same handful of people most of the time.

See, this is an example of a post nobody is going to care about because you give the audience a reading-assignment before they even understand the first thing you’re trying to communicate.

Guess what! Nobody is going to start flipping back through the thread to investigate whatever nonsense you’re on about. How about you just reiterate so you can get your point across without leaving a silly breadcrumb trail because you expect everyone to remember all your nonsense. I already responded to it once, I’m not about to go back and read over it and reach the conclusion that it’s stupid again.

In summary, your writing is so convolted that it makes for poor forum communication.

10 Likes

I’m the one who made this post so yes I agree with you that it shouldn’t be that way but unfortunately it is in high sec

Yah, I gotta agree with the Galaxy on this.

Elena, you seem to lack reading comprehension and communication skills. Now, that’s not an insult, but simply an encouragement to try harder. Unfortunately, I don’t get the impression that you are open to such possibilities.

I was trying to think of just how exactly to articulate the problem, and then Galaxy succinctly described the issue, “You give the audience a reading-assignment before they even understand the first thing you’re trying to communicate.” Notice how I concisely quoted the relevant text, so that nobody has to conduct research.

Frankly, I never know what you are talking about, because you are always referencing some ancient post, and when I finally find that post it redirects me to an entirely different discussion. Your mind is a maze that never ends. You are like the verbal equivalent of the Byzantine empire. Nobody understands you, and nobody cares. When I see your posts, I tend to scroll past them, because I already know they will reference some other post that I also scrolled past. I’m trying to move forward in time, whereas you want to go backward.

Now that I have communicated what I have to say, I would like to give you a reading assignment. I suggest you go to www.minerbumping.com, and read it everyday for a month. Start at the beginning and just read every post. Then, and only then, are you allowed to come back to the forums. As you know, CODE. is EVE Online’s elite writer’s guild, and we are here to help you develop your literary talents.

4 Likes

If a majority of people make terrible decisions and die, does that mean that something is wrong with the system?

3 Likes

Be prepared to be promoted to “stalker” very soon.

5 Likes

Be prepared to get blown out of space every time you log in.

I suppose you could never undock. There is that, I guess.

But what if you’re docked in a structure subject to wardecs ? Make that “I suppose you could never undock from an npc structure” instead.