[Good Samaritan] Saving up for my first Super, FAX, & Titan through elite pvp (UP TO 110b!)

I’m glad your point is finally rested. I would like to thank you for finally diagnosing my psycosis, as I can now rest easier knowing what is wrong with me.

Touché.

The same can be said about those that are hauling irresponsibly and taking the game WAY too seriously when they get held up.

It’s not like it was hard to guess beforehand that such outcomes would happen, or was it ?
The infidels …

And lol, it was “irresponsible” for every single one of them to get perma-bumped or not knowing as much about the game as you do ?

Whatever you say man …

Sounds like those people need to learn to get some real life obligations that are more important that a spaceship videogame full of sociopaths.

Yes, and you still depend on that basis to fuel your image and public display above them.
If everyone simply played it cool and moved on like you say they should, this thread or activity wouldn’t be the tear train and attention-seeking factory that it is.

Do you think that I deserve the real life threats and insults that I have collected?

Well, you’re basically asking for them pal, doing what you do, screwing big isk people, so I don’t see why they shouldn’t be deserved. Knowing full well that those insults don’t really mean squat anyway …

I still find shocking you still find the gall deep somewhere inside your egocentricity, to feel like you shouldn’t deserve even a little bit… It’s so unbelievably rich ! XD

Anyway, I digress. I said I was done, and I am.

BAI

this must be the 5th time or so in this thread lul

RL =/= EVE :kissing_heart:

bye felicia

2 Likes

You can stop, we know you think you are better than everyone here, you arrogant twerp.

3 Likes

I don’t go into an engagement expecting to be bombarded with threats and serious insults. I go into it knowing that I’m likely going to kill them and hopefully come out with nice loot. They are going to come out with a dead ship and what can be a substantial loss on their end.

I have actually had more people laugh it off or calmly shrug it off than blow up and go crazy. You will be surprised how someone can lose 6b and then laugh at it and talk about how clever it was… or maybe you can’t imagine that. You can’t seem to separate fantasy from reality.

Some of these guys are seasoned veterans, and I would hardly call them oblivious. In my list of kills you’ll find alts of Nullsec FCs and other experienced players. There are general rules to live by that ring true here: Don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose. You consent to pvp when you undock.

These people had to click ok on a big window that explained to them that they were going to have limited engagement with another person. Some of these people actually send me duels. I would say that ignorance is hardly a good excuse here.

I am simply sharing these nice kills with the readers of the forums. The theme of this whole post is to earn ISK through unconventional methods of PvP. It’s the unconventional methods used here that have people reading. Sure the tears and funny chatlogs are entertaining , but they aren’t the driving force here. It’s people like YOU that choose to focus on it.

The only image and persona I want to maintain is that I’m a simple dude doing something that normal players wouldn’t think of to do as a primary source of income. If you want to make me out to be some kind of psychopath, that’s fine. I don’t really mind.

Oh I’m asking for it? I am simply playing a game. Do you think it’s acceptable behavior to threaten and insult people that kill or beat you in games like Dota2, Counter-Strike, and Player Unknown Battlegrounds? Sure these players get deceived, but that sort of thing is commonplace in Eve. If you can’t handle that outcome, then don’t play. I always offer up a courteous “GF” and do my part to be a socially pleasant person.

No one deserves real life threats or insults over a videogame. If you think otherwise, I can offer to find you some help.

Hopefully we’re back on topic now? I have two kills to share with everyone when I get home.

1 Like

I don’t go into an engagement expecting to be bombarded with threats and serious insults. I go into it knowing that I’m likely going to kill them and hopefully come out with nice loot. They are going to come out with a dead ship and what can be a substantial loss on their end.

Well, that’s too bad, but the reality of it is that it’s still bound to happen, whether you expect/like it or not.

I have actually had more people laugh it off or calmly shrug it off than blow up and go crazy. You will be surprised how someone can lose 6b and then laugh at it and talk about how clever it was… or maybe you can’t imagine that. You can’t seem to separate fantasy from reality.

Well I would be surprised, and at the same time I wouldn’t, some people are just thicker skinned than others.

As for the fantasy part, this is a game where its currency gets equated to its RL currency value, and especially the case when it comes to substantial losses. This is again due to the nature of the game and how it works RL currency into itself.

Im not going to explain all this, as you are most likely well aware of it.
I’ll just say that for some people it isn’t such a big deal and don’t draw up on the comparison when they lose something, but for others that do, and in your case of activity, it’s a totally different scenario unfolding in their heads, and a very different outcome of interaction for them.

So I would say that it is also confusing reality and fantasy on your part to ignore such a fact of the game and its playerbase when you go about your business.

Some of these guys are seasoned veterans, and I would hardly call them oblivious. In my list of kills you’ll find alts of Nullsec FCs and other experienced players. There are general rules to live by that ring true here: Don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose. You consent to pvp when you undock.

These people had to click ok on a big window that explained to them that they were going to have limited engagement with another person. Some of these people actually send me duels. I would say that ignorance is hardly a good excuse here.

All is this is within game mechanics that you make use of to get what you want, I cant really argue with that in itself. The whole point is to profit from people’s inattention, I get it.

But the inherent choice to go about doing this, again, is where I’ve drawn the line since the beginning, however “clever” or informative it may turn out to unfold for the game.

I am simply sharing these nice kills with the readers of the forums. The theme of this whole post is to earn ISK through unconventional methods of PvP. It’s the unconventional methods used here that have people reading. Sure the tears and funny chatlogs are entertaining , but they aren’t the driving force here. It’s people like YOU that choose to focus on it.

The method is nice and simple, I agree, and I never said it wasn’t, but not that hard to understand nor so necessary to read/write/maintain an entire thread about. Doing it quietly, discreetly and respectfully, would’ve been the way to go, imo and like I’ve said many times, but I’m passed trying to explain why that is.

The only image and persona I want to maintain is that I’m a simple dude doing something that normal players wouldn’t think of to do as a primary source of income. If you want to make me out to be some kind of psychopath, that’s fine. I don’t really mind.

Well, you have to be a bit of a sociopath to be able and most of all WANT to socially manipulate anyone really, and that’s within any social environment of any kind.

So yes, me coming here and at least laying down the fact that to choose to do this as an income is just not for everyone, and that you’d mostly have to be a rl dickhead to pull it off …

Oh I’m asking for it? I am simply playing a game.

Yea, we’re at that neverending point where all matters of any rl responsibility gets sunk behind the game’s convenient nature. That’s what Eve caters for in the end.

Do you think it’s acceptable behavior to threaten and insult people that kill or beat you in games like Dota2, Counter-Strike, and Player Unknown Battlegrounds? Sure these players get deceived, but that sort of thing is commonplace in Eve. If you can’t handle that outcome, then don’t play.

The difference between you and I is that I don’t choose over whether it’s acceptable or not, I simply would KNOW that it’s an inevitable outcome, and should not be cause or reason to judge over. Nor to tell someone to gtfo or play something else, nor parade around with their self-inflicted misery.

I always offer up a courteous “GF” and do my part to be a socially pleasant person.

Sure, but your social pleasantness is all but an act and facade in this case, because your previous actions referring to the exact opposite.

No one deserves real life threats or insults over a videogame. If you think otherwise, I can offer to find you some help.

Well considering the ammount of isk you make on their backs, I can only advise you to just accept them as they come and take on the full responsibility for your actions.

As for the help, you might better save that self-righteous comment for your next raging victim, or the next carebear idiot like me coming to troll your precious thread, or speak their mind about what it really takes to do what you do.

You can’t accuse anyone else of that dude :slowparrot:

1 Like

Idiots like you are partly the point of these threads :parrotmustache:

Keep it flowing.

1 Like

Why can’t people stick to their word these days?

It’s one of the simplest skills that earns a lot of respect, yet what many people say and write is meaningless.

3 Likes

@Keno_Skir

To clarify, Im only pointing out as to what it takes to do what Faylee chose to do.

What he’s referring to as “Either take it cool or gtfo” in regards to his victims was what I was referring to.

Dont start nitpicking things out of context or this thread will surely bump far off into infinity, and you’ll just make Faylee unhappy.

@Scipio_Artelius

You cant expect me not to continue when very valid arguments last came up from Faylee, I had to answer to, maybe out of respect ?

Lets just let him post his kills and continue business as usual. He may or may not choose to answer my post, that’s his problem.

Lol, after all the vitriol and venom you spat out at a guy you accuse of being a sociopath? Respect doesn’t mean what you think it means.

2 Likes

Lul the mad miner who couldn’t afford his HG Snakes so he biomassed his toon is back

You know, with all the effort you put in trying to derail this thread, you’d already have your implants, but alas you chose the easy way out.

Your stay in this thread has been unwelcome for a long time now. Maybe it’s time for you to move on, seriously…

2 Likes

At this point you’re just another victim. Look at your posting here, it’s pathetic. You’ve already biomassed your main. Take the last steps and exit out of the forums.

Hi

I thought you were going?
can you address this if you are staying:

It seems to me, and I might be wrong, that your only argument, which you keep repeating ad infinitum, is that doing nasty things in a video game in which you are roleplaying a pirate in accordance with the games core design principles, makes you a nasty person irl, you are not considering the other side AT ALL you just keep repeating yourself.

Could you address the following for me so I can get my head round it, because I thought I was a bit special and atypical but not a psychopath, and I once blew up a Brutix with no guns in low sec, and the guy said he hated me and was going to quit the game for reals. It put me off playing for a bit as I thought it was a game, and here I am back 8 years later… see I am a delicate flower and having had real life problems the thought that I might have ruined someone’s life kind of got to me, but then I was telling my wife about it, 8 years later, and she said

‘dude, it was just a brutix ,HTFU which is what you should have told this guy, who made irl threats and laid stuff on you about his life and needing his spacehip, when you were playing internet spaceships while recovering from your own life problems’

‘but wife’ I said, ‘He could not know I was a delicate flower at the time’

‘THAT’ said my wife ‘is why you play the game, and don’t make it about reality, he wasn’t mature enough to play a RPG it seems, but you are, you just need to HTFU’

so here I am.

so its kind of a personal thing for me you calling people psycopaths etc for playing a game.

Given that you have done so, can you respond to the following, and rest assured, if you can persuade me I will 100% change my ways in eVe and pretty much quit most other games I enjoy

a) If this is the case then I contend that your argument must apply to all other games which have winners and losers, and which allow conduct that is not acceptable in society outside the confines of the game, eg. poker, ‘cheat’ and other card games played for money and without, monopoly, boxing, bridge, multi player fps games, Cluedo/Clue, Dungeons and Dragons, Tennis, actually loads when you think about it.

b) Clearly, millions of people play these games without making irl threats, kicking over tables, shouting about cancer etc, and further more when people do behave like that we call them ‘bad sports’, or ‘bad losers’. Sometimes, when people behave like that, others will take the piss etc, while this is not nice, it is generally understood in society that anti-social behaviours are penalised in this way, and that children, for instance, will moderate their behaviours to be acceptable to their peers. In this way anti-social behaviours are not socially rewarding. Behaving like this when you lose in a game is, I think, one of these socially unacceptable behaviours because it ruins the game for everyone, because all of a sudden its not a game and someone is going to kill themselves or telling you to get cancer

c) If your argument does not apply to other games as a), I think you need to explain why eVe is a special case, and if you want to say your argument DOES apply to these other games, then I think you will need a very convincing argument.

What do you think of the guy in this video, has it occurred to you that you would deprive people like this of CONTENT, and a challenging game? Isn’t this video both boring and exciting in the way only eve can be? What do you think of this guys attitude? Do you think the loss hurt, I do, for all he says he doesn’t care, I just think he knows the game he’s playing and has got a bit of class, and now he’s got a story to tell… he’s playing a multi player game with consequences and super advanced AI (eg. the goons in the vide are the NPCs, while goons are not that clever they have better AI than NPCs in any other game).

If you want to be a hero on a charger cant you be one in game, and make a thread about that?

And before you post, don’t just think of the children, just think.

Cheers PATTI

edit for spelling, but now I cant find it so I’m leaving it, and because I just watched that video again and its ace…

2 Likes

It takes the same to do what Faylee does as it does to win at chess, or any other game. It’s not serious, and if someone puts too much meaning into their experience it is their fault, not the person who is playing with them. This is what you fail to see.

No, he’s right. If you can’t handle people playing within the rule set you shouldn’t be in the pool.

1 Like

https://media.giphy.com/media/A04IFosZ7mMSc/giphy.gif

:evergreen_tree::owl::evergreen_tree:

Just to point out, the night I biomassed my main, little did I know Dale Cooper would be shot in the chest a few hours later…

Let that sink in for a second.

All the best to you all, and keep making what makes Eve unique.

Edit: Got a light ?

1 Like

fwiw, if that means you are staying ig I am pleased.

but it went over my head

Edit: I vape sorry

What’s even more ironic is that I took a :poop: and only a few hours later you posted again!

To celebrate @Machimpy leaving the game the Dark Lord has given me permission to share something truely special!

I was contacted by a friend in Public Enemy who told me they had spotted an Obelisk traveling that was going to be an active war target in an undisclosed number of minutes (I would hate to tell you the actual number, because you’ll probably cry) and was wondering if I could keep him bumped. This isn’t the first time my expertise has been called upon and I just can’t resist helping out a fellow capsuleer that is wanting to liberate another pilot from his freighter chains.

I won’t go into the nitty gritty of the finer details, but I will let you know that there’s currently a bug that somehow involves a player logging off and making him unlockable even while other pilots have an active lock on him. We were able to “fix” the situation through a series of e-warps.

War went live and he exploded! PE was kind enough to give my alt an invite so I could get on the kill. Sadly he wasn’t online at the time to see the pretty fireworks.

TOTAL:
638m in loot
2.5b in ransom

(My cut was 1b)

Lacie LaFleur > 500m
Lacie LaFleur > or you die
tazz man > good one
tazz man > i dont have it man
Lacie LaFleur > what do you have?
tazz man > i just paid 400 mill to your friend
Lacie LaFleur > lol
tazz man > ill give you 300
Lacie LaFleur > send it now
tazz man > ok but how do i warp away
Lacie LaFleur > I will let you go once you send it
tazz man > can i send you 200 please
Lacie LaFleur > I’m stopping DPS
Lacie LaFleur > send me 300
tazz man > i been ■■■■ twice
Lacie LaFleur > right now
tazz man > ok
Lacie LaFleur > SEND MY MY MONEY NOW
tazz man > i did
Lacie LaFleur > thanks for the isk
tazz man > np

TOTAL:
196m in loot dropped
300m in ransom

STOP AND FRISK > Send it or die
Allsurvivor Allas-Rui > have to see where the cash is
STOP AND FRISK > lol ur gonna die anyway
STOP AND FRISK > thanks for the isk

TOTAL:
482m in loot
500m in ransom

Total ISK in the pot: 95,778,000,000

I have something REALLY awesome that will be happening in the near-future. Certain conditions have to be met for it to occur, but it’s only a matter of time! Stay tuned!

6 Likes

@Patti_Potato_Patrouette

It’s like, a ritual.

Like a Dance with Death if you like, before the final biomass and a return to normal life.

o7

ps: just watch Twin Peaks already, you infidel.

@Faylee_Freir

Have fun buddy.

The more you post, the less I expect.

It wasn’t anyone’s commitment to leave the thread but your own, and it’s totally possible to keep to your word. Simple even.

3 Likes