[Good Samaritan] Saving up for my first Super, FAX, & Titan through elite pvp (UP TO 110b!)

Yeah so I think a Gnosis would be perfect for the actual duel. You will need a friend to do the bumping.

Any T1 hauler will work, really.

Just checked, I can fly Gnosis, thats pretty neat !

Ok, for finding a friend that shouldnt be difficult. Would I be able to watch how you do it first a few times ?

I have no issues with that. Just contact me in-game.

1 Like

Hi Erik

Good on you for setting your sights so high.

If you can pull this off as a new player, get a none war-target freighter to duel you or otherwise use social manipulation to get a none war-target freighter kill in high sec, with only another alpha to assist, and you can do it within two months of today,

I will give you a 400mil bonus on top of any loots tears and feelings of smug superiority you earn, so long as you can keep it classy. If you find a novel way of achieving this not covered in this thread you will get an extra 100mil and also more smug,

However, for every T1 industrial you kill in High sec, that is not a valid war target, I will give you 100mil bonus, or 150mil if you can do it without being concorded, up to 600 mil.

So if you suicide 2 itty 5s, and gank 2 by duelling, that’s 500mil, and then another 400-500mil on top if you can do a freighter.

So you can make a billion isks while you learn.

Rules:
Only open to Erik_Doshu, as I feel confident he is a new player.
Post evidence in a new thread, valid evidence killmails and print screens of conversations- I need to be convinced you have done this yourself, see below.
You can (and should) seek the advice and guidance of other players in game, as I can see you are doing already, but to be paid for a job you must execute it yourself, with only the active assistance of other new players/alphas.

Eve mail me if you manage anything as I am not super active and go through periods of not looking at forums.

4 Likes

Now that is how new players should learn, with people like us who are veterans at the helm, guiding them. Bravo!

2 Likes

@Faylee_Freir
@Patti_Potato_Patrouette

Wow thats just great, thank you !!

I have to go out of game for a while but once I get back I will work on training the necessary skills.

Do you have an alpha Gnosis fit I could use ?

Also, I am Amarr and so i cannot fly iteron 5, could I do it in the amarr transport version ?

1 Like

I will see what I can put together for you. What race are you?

1 Like

Amarr

I will not be offering assistance.

You can and should seek it elsewhere.

No post/no evidence/ no isk-

but this is not a con, I will not alter the rules to avoid paying out or anything like that.

Ok I understand, but thanks still !

good luck and best wishes on your endeavour

2 Likes

Emergent Gameplay at its finest. @ Patti ‘Potato’ Patrouette well-played Sir/Madame, well-played.

I can fly a bumping Mach with my main any time if you need help. I have 3 mains omega I can use. We could meet up in game and totally create havoc on a trade pipe.

Would be great if we could totally clog the trade pipe for several Hours.

Let me know.

I too am interested in these shenanigans

These stories are great. Keep it up.

If you want to team up, i’m also up for playing with this idea and can throw the correct tools at it. Contact me.

Will do, when I hop ingame tomorrow.

What tz are you ? Im EU

UK dude, i play all kinds of bizarro times tho so we’ll work something out. Have this weekend off too so will be about a decent length of time. Tonight / tomorrow night for couple hrs too.

k, I work from home, so do you play during late mornings / before DT, or in afternoons ?

I am online usually week days 9am to 6pm EST, passive playing and most of the time only jumping in fleet when hostiles show up. Live in the north but can jump clone easily to Jita and get into my Mach (provided there is no wardec, otherwise it’s a little more complicated).