Goons just gave up

Nah. Bob wasn’t interested in scamming players and endlessly farming isk.

Jihadswarm best swarm

1 Like

A year from now, no one will even know what a goon is… :fire::fire:

Does this mean that I’ll never get in? It’s been years since I contracted over my items, and they still haven’t processed my application. But if they’re going to lose all their space, then what the hell is the point? If they start mining in high-sec, well, I can do that by myself, without their help, thank you very much.

@Brisc_Rubal can I have my stuff back?

5 Likes

If you haven’t heard back in a week, just wait longer.

some dead supercoalition in a Scott Manley video…

1 Like

200 (2)

1 Like

Wait until these fools figure out that Goonswarm never existed and it’s all just been an elaborate scam this entire time. Hahahahaha lol.

1 Like

Nope.

3 Likes

You’ll live to regret this.

2 Likes

I need more Phoenixes.

2 Likes

I like watching the goon war how long before goons turf out Mittens to appease test or will the goons go down in flames with him?

Or,

Will Mittens turn the tide hang on in there and then unleash a storm against Test?

Mittens has made it clear the winning objectives are the utter anhilation of either goons forcing them into npc Delve for a considerable time or test being destroyed, anything less is a stalemate now.

True. But they have owned, and still own, you, Brisc.

:hugs:

Of course. I’m a Goon.

I thought you were an AINT

Brisc is THE top goon he is just slowly replacing mittens as the figurehead of the Imperium. He makes micro agressions & chastises Mittens all day long. He is intent on eroding Mitten’s leadership, Brisc would be happy to see the Imperium in ashes if only he could be king of the pile.

Remember folks Brisc has no real power he is merely a csm member for init that is all. Brisc is not the hand that moves in the shadow while the body remains in plain sight. He is merely an init line member.

Brisc Rubal, first among equals.

3 Likes

poor ms @Destiny_Corrupted
let her in

3 Likes

I’m the hand that moves up and down in the shadow…

5 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like