Help Make EVE Beautiful

I like the idea of making the nebulas brighter (Eve was brighter when i started in 2010, that’s how i remember it, over the years the environment became darker and darker) , but i think they are a bit too bright now, while the ships are still darker even though the nebulas are so bright.
Overall , I appreciate these improvements and will love to see them refined and properly implemented on TQ.

@CCP_Dopamine , is there any change in the future for us to have ray tracing support also ?

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine Is Singularity down or purpose, or is it broken ? Can’t log in atm.

Yesterday I had noticed on Gallente station that it was more orange and more foggy than when I first reported on it. Other people also reported the stations looked too foggy. So I wanted to take a look at the other empire stations to see if there was any other ajustments compared to the initial implementation and the initial feedbacks that were in the line of “stations are too foggy”. It felt weird to see more fog after people gives the feedback it is too foggy.

Alright, Sisi is back.
Just went to check all 4 empire stations, and It wasn’t foggier than I previously reported. Just the same.
The Amarr station, again… so sad… and moldy. Coming from majestic hangar in TQ, it is in a very sad state on Sisi…

1 Like

So… i just logged on SiSi;
Last time i was on SiSi, i was docked in a gallente station in minmatar low sec…
I log in, and i suddenly have triglavian vibes…

seriously, where is all this orange coming from?

Help Make EVE Beautiful. Bring out EVE´S colors. Well yeah how about F-in adding back the colorful Neo come we use to have ? Instead of this medical clean simple boring we have now. And while your at it fire the clown that taught it was a good idea to make the Neo come so damn sterile.

1 Like

That’s a matter of taste, I much prefer the current clean icons over the old ones. Also that’s UI and completely unrelated to the graphical update in this thread.

yeah I know it UI but it says bring color to eve and as you said it´s a matter of preference maybe have option so one can switch to the one we have or some one that is bit more colorful and don´t make me have to look for stuff in neo come. I mean still after so many years I have a hard time navigating becuse it melts together with one color.

Can we have a dark gritty mode with old character portrait options ?

1 Like

I don’t have time to do this, but want to say I appreciate the time everyone else has put into this. It is important to have a beautiful game for the future community.

Fly safe,

@CCP_Dopamine

Instead of tweaking these things for us , as most of them are too much of a personal prefference anyway from player to player , why not just give us the option to customize said effects from the display and graphics tab ? Add new options in there, for to tweak our game visuals, as each one preffers .

4 Likes

For a while now on Sisi, you can set your UI preference to certain color theme, based on faction. Or even to have it match the faction color theme depending on your current ship. See “General Settings” tab → “Window Appearance” to the right. Maybe not exactly what you’d want, but maybe a nice option. I like it and can’t wait for this thing to go live.

So it looks like they ignored all feedback. On top of all the other issues, bubbles also look fugly now. These aren’t improvements. Things look worse.

bubble2

1 Like

dude this exists since years lmao

Yes, on low graphics settings bubbles always looked like that.

It is very dark in the Amarr Hangar.
Old Hangar: 2015:

New hangar:

It feels like after the change of the Empress in the Empire they began to save in lighting.

Where is all this greatness ?

Where is all this lighting like in cathedrals ?

3 Likes

why TF is it GREEN ???

1 Like

Just wanted to say thanks to CCP for ignoring all our feedback and forcing the game to look like ■■■■ now by pushing this trash live. Congrats.

Suns are still WAY to bright and blinding and structures to dark among many other issues.

4 Likes

It’s the same for the minmatar stations , while the gallente ones are now orange …

1 Like

CCP must have hired a new designer.
grafik

3 Likes

Dude ! I only see it on Sisi.