High Sec Candidate

Tornado, Vexor, gankers and of course those that gank miners. You are relentless and very very good at it.

That is my opinion in a specific area, but as you don’t partake in that area you would only know if you got involved in it. I am not going to tell you as it is better that you found out yourself.

I just found that part funny because when you start talking about people sitting AFK in hisec and making a point that someone would not do that in lowsec and I saw someone sit AFK in lowsec for the sixty minutes I was there and not die. I just found it rather amusing to say that. Dark humour I know, but…,

As for your PS, what you wrote above that made sense to me, but on the other hand you went into a feeling about what Lorelei meant by that statement, you took it literally and extrapolated something that she did not say.

You need to read this

How on earth you extrapolated that she meant having a chance based mechanic is beyond me.

Lorelei did not suggest that, seriously?

Again, WTF. If you are going to attack someone for what they say makes sure it is what they say and not what you think they said.

I took from what Lorelei said is that she felt that it was too certain and the victim really has little chance to survive and that was a feeling. And chanting back that she wanted a chance based system was stupid and like a ganker troll.

2 Likes