High sec Pirates

Concord Police are the meanest Pirates in all of New Eden

3 Likes

https://zkillboard.com/kill/87496046/
Were you Afk a bet, says you were at a moon. Did you not see 20+ Code guys in the system with you??

2 Likes

Suicide-ganking is not an abuse of game mechanics and falsely reporting people for botting leads to perm- bans.

4 Likes

The player in question is NOT a new player.

He’s been mentioning new players to help further his cause. That’s it.

5 Likes

You’re not just wrong, you’re lying to yourself to justify the OP’s petty nonsense.

1. The Paladin could have dropped far more than it did. Loot fairy simply said no.

2. The Gank fleet is still ISK-positive.

3. CODE. doesn’t gank for ISK, as you should well be aware of.

4. The fleet wasn’t large enough to take on freighters. Half of these catalysts were T1, by the way.

2 Likes

I genuinely believe the vast majority of suicide ganking is done with bot assistance, when ccp eliminates the bot problem, i’ll stop reporting them.

Do you have any evidence?
Or are you just being petty?

3 Likes

I bot on less than half the ganks, so this is clearly an exaggeration.

3 Likes

Better yet, they should make it so that if you gank a ship, you get a peice of that hull, and if you combine like 5 peices of that hull, you can create a brand new ship of that hull.

So if you kill 5 paladins, you can create a brand new paladin.

2 Likes

Well, no. Its hard to believe him when he posted right after he just happened to lose an expensive ship to gankers?

To me, it just seems dishonest and despicable. Like holding up your kid infront of you to use as a human sheild, and telling the gunmen, “You wouldnt shoot a kid, would you?” Id have more respect if he just came here to rant about how he lost his expensive ship, but instead he comes in here, doesnt even mention the fact that he lost his expensive ship which is probably what caused him to complain about this game, and brings up his “Friends” who also happen to be new and are quitting the game because of gankers?

It just feels so transparent as to what hes trying to do, that i dont trust a word that comes out of his mouth anymore.

7 Likes

The guy has been playing for a while now, from may to december 2016, and in Null/lowsec to boot, which means he was probably playing longer, as his character was created in february 2016, so thats atleast 10 months worth of playtime, which is substantial.

I think it comes down more to how you present yourself, and what tone you have, and the sincerity of your post.

Losing a paladin, then immediately coming onto the forums to whine about ganking and to think of the new players, is dishonest and insincere.

If you actually go to the New Player Q and A section, and see players post, you will actually see a very different tone, because new players are actually asking for help, and not being entitled or insincere.

4 Likes

earlyman

We both know thats never going to happen. Dont kid yourself, kid.

Hahaha. You mean, in your dreams? And in those dreams, you report them for botting and they get banned, and EVE becomes a themepark just like WoW, where there is no suicide ganking, ever?

Well, now its time to wake up.

1 Like

i like totaly random posts , i think they are fun wen well executed , but let me explain this because i want some confirmation here
i was saying to my friends that cobra kai is a kinda nice show if you cam pass thought the teenager drama
and it remembers me of power rangers , because it has similar dynamics, aesthetic and teenagers get involved in karate fights all the time
soooooooo
one dude came and WTF BRO thats steeeeeeeeewwwpid , cobra kai is nothing like power rangers

so i made a collage of Tommy Oliver , the green ranger and Robby Keene from cobra kai

them i was looking at the female rangers but i found this girl dressed in yellow (from cobra kai) and thought its not self evident from what show she is… she can inhabit both shows …thats give strength to my argument

i posted the 3 photos on whatsapp

BUT thats not the end

2,4 milliseconds after posting i notice that the yellow dressed girl eyes remember me the side eye girl meme
so i remade the collage and sent it again for moooooar meta

2 minutes lateeerrrr i read this topic … it was asking for “grandpa simpson walking in and out gif”
tenor
but sharing is caring

1 Like

EVE is dark and full of terrors.

3 Likes

FYI, this is his second HS paladin loss. He was ganked earlier as well.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/86659452/

He dropped almost 600 million ISK in loot with 12 gankers.

3 Likes

The loot fairy was unkind to them. He had about 560 million ISK in the lows. About 280 million was expected to drop. So that is a bit over the cost of a t2 catalysts (and a number look to be t1). And if these guys have been hunting awhile and were about to stand down…yeah, getting a blingy kill before logging off is something some players might think is a fair trade.

3 Likes

How did you manage to get to a point where you were running 13 accounts without ever learning about the core concept of the game, or how to play?

Anyway post your lossmail.

3 Likes

You had heard the saying “pictures tell a thousand words”

When I saw your line up of photos took those as a family tree so I thought you missed one.

1 Like

The evidence is that he doesn’t like highsec PvP, so therefore anyone doing highsec PvP must somehow be cheating.

4 Likes