High sec Pirates

Apparently we have very different definitions of the word “end”, I’ve been active in this thread since about post 40.

Oh and the burden of proof is a concept as old as civilisation itself, not an internet meme.

1 Like

Well I could say if the shoe fits…

but the fact is you’re reading way too much into me telling the poster to not waste his time… So now you wanna nit-pic and berate me because I told him that…

Wow, unbelievable…

Anyway, nowhere in this thread did I defend the poster but I am going to do what I advised him to do, stop replying to posts that are obviously trying to initiate an altercation.

Yeah yeah do as you say not as you do.

I really hope you actually stand up for what you believe in some day.

I really do.

1 Like

Obviously you haven’t been paying attention or you wouldn’t have said that..

Maybe you should check the Moderation thread, or the ‘Komi Bounty’ thread, or the Sun Glare threads, or the ‘Known Issues’ threads, or the Daily Log-In Reward thread, etc, etc..

1 Like

I do, and I do appreciate your input on those.

But I dont get coming in to tell people off, and thats it.

Especially people who have listened to this guy disrupt threads over and over with his baiting.

Sure, we could be bigger people and not rise to it, but you get that berating a troll is perfectly legitimate, right?

Given thats what you do too.

So you see, its not the doing it that winds people up when you decide to tell us we are all bad for having opinions and trying to express them, its the fact you always seem to choose a side, and its based on how everyone but the RANTER is wrong to do so.

Youd get more results with honey than vinegar.

And if you dont care about results, then I dont know why you do it.

You see, you are right, when you cite those other threads. That Mike is not the Mike that comes in and does this. And believe it or not, Im actually usually on your side of thinking. There ARE too many bots in the game, and CCP ARE seemingly throwing darts at a dart board these days.

I think youd be suprised at how many people do think that way.

But rants like that guy? They dont achieve nothing and instead of telling him not to listen to us, you should be telling us not to rise to him.

4 Likes

So much salt from someone who defends sad internet bullies who spend their time chasing away the game’s ever shrinking playerbase, sad and salty… like the ocean.

Who’s that then?

Hey, is this your blog Andresoni?

I never did learn who the author was and am still curious.

1 Like

That is quite possibly the dumbest thing ever posted on this forum. Why would CCP, the people with the ability to just add any arbitrary amount of ISK/assets/whatever to a character, bother using a bot to farm if they want to cheat?

5 Likes

lol, what a dunce… ^ …probably thinks NPC’s are controlled by people.

And as usual gotta make a reference about farming…

…

Nothing you posted in any way addresses the idiocy of the idea that CCP would use bots instead of just adding ISK/items/whatever to their characters.

1 Like

This thread is delivering on so many levels.

bag = thread, cat = me

2 Likes

Did you honestly expect otherwise? You know him and he’s a horrible person and a full blown narcissist. I’m not sure why you even try.

For the people reading this thread. I know nothing is going to convince someone as delusional as DMC, but at least the dishonesty is highlighted for anyone who happens to see this thread and not know all of the history.

1 Like

This really only applies for the beginning of a forum and the beginning of ones personal activity, but not for ten plus years of this same behaviour. In reality this isn’t how it works. In reality there’s narcissists like him, who will always take his side, and then there’s the rest of the world who sees what’s going on. Also, in reality, no one is ever going to find and read this thread once it’s out of view.

I’m amazed that in 2020 people still believe what you believe. What’s really happening is that people are legitimizing him by giving him attention. In reality would no one outside of this social circle give a single flying ■■■■ about what he wrote if people just wouldn’t respond to him.

You would not do the same if he was an obvious child, yet he behaves exactly like a child. If you behaved like this towards a child, you would reinforce his behaviour and just make it worse, which is exactly why he’s still here. People are continuously legitimizing his horrible personality, instead of actually countering it by socially shunning him, like he deserves.

I wonder if there is a way of educating the collective around here about how not to deal with people like him. At this point it should be painfully obvious that you’ve been doing it all wrong for all these years, because obviously nothing ever changed. The only way of improving the situation is by getting rid of him.

In before: BUT WE WANT TO KEEP HIM AS A FORUM-PET!

Which reminds me: Darlo hasn’t been posting for half a month, but he keeps reading the forums.

1 Like

I’m 50/50 on whether it’s a genuinely-disturbed person with a massive persecution complex, or possibly the most successful troll op in the history of these forums. On one hand, the consistency of the posting (in terms of picking unprovoked fights with the pro-risk lobby out of nowhere) and the language generally used, is almost eerie. On the other, all the posts appear to be crafted in such a way as to cause the maximum amount of incredulity, with explicit support for the worst-of-the-worst offenders (i.e. people like Balos, who claim that EVE PvP is the equivalent of slavery, domestic violence/spousal abuse, etc.) that even other anti-risk lobbyists distance themselves from, and tactics like interjecting into conversations between other people, and telling one party not to listen to the other because “they’re one of those people” (which is a really effective way to get reactions out of your targets).

I’m leaning toward the former, but secretly hope it’s the latter. It would be a really Palpatine-esque long-term forum power play. :sunglasses:

It’s really just narcissism, mixed with a huge amount of paranoia, laced with a heavy dose of powerlessness in real life and a sprinkle of a fascist mindset. That’s why he (or “they”, if you consider the fact that he’s behaving just like every other carebear out there, who also “coincidentially” appear to be full blown narcissists) behave how they do and that’s why they believe everyone else is a liar, a hypocrite and a fraud, because all he can see in others is what he can’t see in himself.

1 Like

But people are going to find this thread while it is in view, and it will continue to remain in view because there’s ongoing discussion other than DMC’s raving lunacy. Do we really want a new player (who doesn’t know who DMC is or that he has zero credibility) seeing accusations that CCP is cheating without anyone pointing out that it’s tinfoil hat idiocy?

No, what we want is people seeing a good discussion. That’s something we all agree one. What we apparently don’t agree on is how to achieve said discussion. Now let me ask you this:

Do we achieve a good discussion by responding to those who wish to disrupt the discussion, or do we achieve a good discussion by ignoring the bad people and just going on with the discussion? Can you answer this?

As I’ve said, you’re legitimizing him by responding to him, instead of keeping up the good discussion.

This reminds me of the fact that I’ve been doing this same thing for far too long and far too often. I shouldn’t expect different results. :frowning:

2 Likes

Narcissism is polishing your halo so much that the only thing you can see is yourself.

2 Likes