High Sec Struggles for the NewBro

Don’t forget Incompetent and Proud for a fun highsec experience, no wars unlike EVE Uni or Red vs Blue! Actually is Red vs Blue still going? I thought they disbanded.

No Med School is hard, law school is hard, passing your engineer in training exam is hard. Eve is complex, but not so much for someone willing to research and watch a few “how to” vids and take a risk.

My point is why make things harder than they have to be. Why not have a good isk source in HiSec?

1 Like

If it was a huge problem then don’t yo think they would have changed after 20 years? NOPE!!!

Go play Hello Kitty online if Eve is so hard. They will love you there as you get free hugs and everyone tells you how special you are every day.

Learn to fit ships…it’s not hard. Well for you maybe.

No Med School is hard, law school is hard, passing your engineer in training exam is hard. Eve is complex, but not so much for someone willing to research and watch a few “how to” vids and take a risk.

Agreed

My point is why make things harder than they have to be. Why not have a good isk source in HiSec?

No idea, but they are fanatically against it

If it was a huge problem then don’t yo think they would have changed after 20 years? NOPE!!!

Bittervets raging now, and will be once I remind him that EVE is slowly becoming easier, safer, and more fun. That makes CCP more money, so you can’t do anything to stop it.

Go play Hello Kitty online if Eve is so hard. They will love you there as you get free hugs and everyone tells you how special you are every day.

Nah I’m staying here, deal with it bittervet :slight_smile:

Learn to fit ships…it’s not hard. Well for you maybe.

So angry you don’t make sense anymore?

“I have never been outside of high sec and never want to”

“I was in Goons”

Sure.

1 Like

You do have good sources…you can easily PLEX your account with level 4 missions in HS…what more do you want?

@Pyter_Gaterau

I’ve yet to see any teaching of the game going on from Incompetent and Proud. What I’ve seen is a lot of defeatist cynicism.

The reason everyone’s treating them with hostility is because they are taking on new bros and telling them that they can’t do anything and everything is wrong with the game.

Possibly trying to brainwash newbros and use them to lobby for bad game changes.

No one would recommend them but themselves.

4 Likes

And that’s why the EVE population is in decline year after years…easier does not mean better.

That’s why I call your BS out every time sobbing noob

Sorry that you can’t fit ships AND understand basic English.

1 Like

I wish I had an isk for every time you say bittervet.

2 Likes

Bc he used the wrong account to post that comment.

Literally crying.

1 Like

So essentially you want your way by complaining loud enough, spamming the forums and acting like a huge child? @Sabus_Narian

6 Likes

Help me understand. If there is risk repetition stops being an issue? Would not any activity done to excessive repetition
not cause boredom no matter the security level?

You have no idea because you’re farmer trash and an idiot.

Making things easier by increasing the profit of zero-risk farming turns success into a participation trophy. Winning only has value if you overcome obstacles to achieve your victory, if CCP just hands everyone easy farming wealth then being rich just means that you logged in and collected your reward. And when you remove the value of achievements you remove the incentive to keep playing, killing the game.

Unfortunately short-sighted farmer trash like you don’t understand this concept. All you can see is how fast your wallet number is increasing, with no concern for the long-term health of the game.

2 Likes

Risk creates content. When there is risk you are forced to interact with other players and interesting things can happen. Maybe you win the fight and get loot and a killmail. Maybe you lose and swear revenge on them. Maybe your corp gets pushed out of that system and you have to go establish a new home somewhere else. Maybe you decide to go explore a different part of EVE and see if you can do better there. Etc.

When there is zero risk there is zero content. You just mindlessly repeat the same inane farming activity and watch your wallet number go up until you get tired of it, and then you quit.

3 Likes

“Boredom” isn’t an issue when you can create an Alpha account bot that can chain Conduits for hours on end that do not get tired, bored, or make mistakes. Hope that helps.

TBH, this is wrong. If I had to start over from scratch today with no SP and no assets, I’d be in nullsec before I went to bed.

3 Likes

Totally

Hindsight being 20/20 and all that. Too bad for me I did not have that benefit when I started. I think I will create a brand new null alpha and do that just to see the difference. Another poster was good enough to point to a few newbro friendly null corps.

1 Like

No need to make a new character, man. Just join a corp and go. Don’t even bring your stuff, just deathclone to your new HQ.

Pandemic Horde will admit literally almost anyone, so that’s a pretty simple option.

1 Like