HiSec Wardecs will kill this game!

The only problem with wardecs is nuetral logi. Remove them and im 100% behind the wardec system

Or…
You could shoot them with neutral toons whenever they go suspect :thinking:

1 Like

But all my pvp is through highsec :confused:

Take a break. Think about what you really want out of this game. Then come back with a better attitude.

Getting Wardecced and ganked is a part of this game. Fighting this fact, only makes your time here worse.

Otherwise, Good Luck.

If everyone who don’t enjoy PvP exclusively went away, YOU would be mining the ores, refining them, building the ships and selling them.

You don’t have to like it, but without the ‘carebears’ YOU are doing the work.

Don’t be the elitist type everyone loves to pity, it depress me when people like that need to be explained the basics of where ships and assets come from.

2 Likes

Im half armed.

2 Likes

even my 1 man corp gets war dec, ive seen large corps get decked into the ground. most of corps are small if any and go completely inactive. even my null groups are mostly inactive.

wardecs will not kill the game … thats for sure
a war is a war and if you want to fight for rminerals, systems, pocos, whatever … fell free to do so … can be fun and can be expensive
this kind of war is what was planed with wardecing someone i guess

i see a problem with this stupid tradehub wardecs … a corp or alliance wardec 200 others and then just sit in the tradehubs and wait … ok there are allways guys who got shot in war in a tradehub but … ok … i dont understand …

we have guys in the station never undocking … hauling with out of corp alts … so … nothing happens … the funny thing is … they dont care about that and from time to time tradehub wardecs happen … but it is a shame for the wardecing guys … lazy waiting and sitting arround … like a old shark waiting for a stupid fish to swim in his moth …

i guess to bring down the number of this tradehub wardecs and get real wars we need a change in the price for wars
the 2nd war you declare should cost double the price per wardeced corpmember … the 3rd double the 2nd and the 4th double the 3rd … its fast really expensive and the total numberwill go down . if you want to hunt a alliance or corp you still can call a war and go for them but decing 200 300 wars at a time each week is just stupid …

as you can see on zkillboard … its not that much content they get with that … i guess its the same as the gankers with the frighterkills in HS … sometimes really nice what you can find in wrecks at the gates in HS around tradehubs …

all in all … yes war is a huge thing and it should be possible to have a war in eve!!
on the other side its really unfunny to get a wardec and never see the enemy because they are in 5 systems arround the tradehub …
it is a big waste of isk but as long as i dont have to pay it i should not care about that too much :wink:

fly safe guys

o7 JuuR

There shouldn’t be a HiSec in this game. If anything “security space” should be a player created thing which would make joining corps for protection worthwhile. God this game feels so broken with all the PvE BS in it. And they’re just adding more and more. cough Resource Wars.

PvE, AI etc… should be little more than complimentary to the PvP experience.

*sigh, for what it’s worth I know no one gives a shyte.

They’ve been around for years, and high sec is still kicking. :thinking:

To be fair, some people who are used to more mainstream games have the assumption that highsec = no shenanigans allowed, because they only see the word high. When they discover the opposite is in fact true, but at a cost to the aggressors, it comes as a shock to the system.

IMHO the best thing that CCP could do is to put a dirty gurt 'king disclaimer on the character selection screen and in the launcher that basically says “Here be dragons, consider thyself warned”.

As for the AI, some of the new AI is actually better at Eve than some players.

1 Like

Bordering on “No True Scotsman” there. Highsec is a good stepping stone for some. For others, it will remain their forever home. Then there’s the segment that skedaddle out of highsec the moment they can. Still others completely abandon K-space.

EVE appeals to a broad range of players, and each player has a place to call home.

1 Like

One man’s home is another man’s stomping grounds, and that’s one of the things that makes eve great!

3 Likes

rain-of-salt

7 Likes

Get out of highsec, it is more dangerous and less valuable then null.

Grow some balls before you come back please
Or just don’t log back in
Who hasn’t been in constant wars for months ?
Who hasn’t lost valuable stuff ?
Who hasn’t been denied to be able to do something because of something out off their control ?
Will wardecs end eve ? No they won’t

But who’s a moaning, attention seeking little worm ??
Enjoy your break , I heard Home bargains are doing man the f”””k up in a can for 39 p get yaself ten

Will show up in employment history. They’ll just get both corps dec’d

Just drop to npc corp if you can’t handle hs war

Why reignite nothing in an old salt mine that no longer exists…

Fair point