HiSec Wardecs will kill this game!

Eve is a hard game… Get ust to it

1 Like

Well OP you will be happy you will be happy to hear that CCP basically removes wardecs from eve (at least in it’s current spammable form) before it shuts down in order to retain paying players, the bad news is, it’s not for another 2 years or so.

(Man from the future signing out.)

There are only around 350 toons in VMG and PIRAT alone, marmite has 723 i believe, of those 1k toons probably less than fifty are active.

Listen you cheese eating surrender monkey… But no in seriousness, it was an analogy…

Nope.
Unless you include me plexing three accounts every month as ‘cold hard cash’; but then you would be discounting people like me wouldnt you, in favour of your clearly flawed and one sided logic :slight_smile:

What was it analogizing?

War decs have been a feature of Eve since always. The population has moved both up and down, independently of the presence of war decs. Unless you can reconcile these actual facts with your hypothesis, it lacks any credibility.

Been playin ten years, most of which pvp; spent about 3 or 4 years (and occasional foray) in and out of places like marmite and concentrated evil to name a few, ive flown with magic preacher and kikah as well as many, many others.
You mistake me for some nub who hasnt played this highsec dec game, i have, its flawed.

Debating with you would only bring me down to your level, and so utterly pointless, we would both end up calling each other names and getting no where at all tbvh.

For example…

Yet you yourself have provided no facts? until you do so your not exactly in a spot to ask for any are you?
ty buh buh o7

I haven’t called you names. I pointed out that the actual facts are not on your side. You’ve made the assertion that a feature of eve that has been consistent for its entire existence is killing it.

But sure, trying to pretend that you have some sort of moral highground as an end run around trying to address the obvious, elementary problems with your position is one strategy, I guess. Not, you know… a good one, but if it’s all you have…

1 Like

still here?
are you lost? i wouldnt be at all surprised tbvh

I provided the fact that your position is apparently contingent on your ability to make up any numbers you please. Either everyone gets to do that, or nobody does. You don’t seem to like it when I do it, so I’m assuming you’ll be correcting your previous lies.

cry mwoar nub ur tears sustain me

Oh, so you’re actually just a troll and are incapable of providing any argument that withstands scrutiny so mild as an assertion that you don’t get to make up your facts wholecloth?

at this point im wondering whether you feel you could have worded this better?

And also where you actually fit in here…

Because you very much seem like the type that simply disagrees with people rudely, then complains like a little ■■■■■ when treated the same way.

gets his hankey ready for surrendermonkies everywhere

Oh, you can be as rude as you want. If something so mild as having it pointed out that your claim doesn’t pass even the slightest bit of critical consideration drives you to an incoherent meltdown, go nuts.

It’s not the most compelling rhetorical style, but if it’s all you have…

/me prepares the miniature violin

A N A L O G Y
its near the beginning you should be able to find it in the dictionary…
but you know this, your just trolling and so

/me plays miniature violin for surrendermonkey

WAAA WAA VEEEEE (thats actually the sound of the violin)

would you like some cheese?

maybe some wine?

oh you already have the whine dont you…

I’m reasonably certain you’re not familiar with what an analogy actually is.

You’ve posited an argument around “retention” but you haven’t actually shown a correlation, much less causation. Meanwhile, historical data re: population numbers shows the precise opposite of what you’ve claimed. No amount of unhinged forum tantrum is going to remedy that. Perhaps you’d like to revisit the topic and correct your previous misstatements instead?

i mean all this is basically c&p at its finest isnt it really

analogy
əˈnalədʒi/Submit
noun
a comparison between one thing and another, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.
"an analogy between the workings of nature and those of human societies"
a correspondence or partial similarity.
"the syndrome is called deep dysgraphia because of its analogy to deep dyslexia"
a thing which is comparable to something else in significant respects.
“works of art were seen as an analogy for works of nature”