HiSec Wardecs will kill this game!

Also

Provide facts please

Does this include the 200+ alpha corp init have specifically to field a ferox defence doctrine in fountain? Or the myriad of other paying customers that have a ton of alphas? I mean i have like 6 or 7 alphas now already…

…The fact is the PCU chart dating back to the beginning of the game. War decs have been a feature across all of it, including its strongest surges upwards. That poses a problem when you’re presenting the “Retention” argument.

Additionally, Alpha-alts don’t affect PCU as only one can be logged in at a time, unless you’re cheating.

still no evidence to support your claim, iiinnnnteresttinngggg

were you even around during the privateer wars?

the fact is the people who were around then, i mean the ones that stayed in hs, have been doing the same thing for many many years now; the same damn thing, sitting on gates with neutral logi saying people should play the game their way even when they themselves simply dock the f**k up when anything that looks like a fight comes their way?
I mean its hardly a surprise there are so few of them left now tbvh and its hardly surprising no one can really be bothered to do anything with them is it…

You seem pretty intent on changing the subject.

the subject sir is highsec wardecks, in case you missed that here i’ll get it for you.

I could make it bigger for you if you like? maybe record it for you like a type of audiobook?

Or you could support your silly retention argument instead of trying to talk about absolutely anything else.

1 Like

who the f**k is SurrenderMonkey?

your argument for wardecks is bacause theyve been around forever? so has cyanide doesnt mean its good; or is your argument that one guy making another guy quit is good for the game? i mean the one guy doesnt just make one dude quit, he makes loads of people quit.

I think your a bit simple mate, eve is probably a bit too hard for you

2 Likes

BINGO!!

No, my argument for calling BS on the retention argument is that the fact that wardecs have been around forever, coupled with the fact that retention has been highly variable over the same period means you don’t even have a statistical correlation for claims about wardecs and retention, and are literally just making things up.

I suppose you’re ready to quantify this, right?

1 Like

FOREVER?? u know i could have swore you were talking bout some people chatting ■■■■ and they should provide facts… can you prove theyve been around forever?

Im calling bs on that.

statistics, facts… you talk bout them but i dont see you provide none… gtfo dumbass hahahhaha

1 Like

yeh it was to me he said…

And now hes doing it, oh the hypocrisy!!

1 Like

Yes, they’ve been around for basically the entire retail release of the game. In context, that’s forever.

I think you’re throwing a tantrum and derailing the thread because you know you can’t support your claim.

Id have to agree highsec dec mechanics have become bad for the game, years ago it was different; people would dec for content, now its just used by people who sit on gates all the time; theyre not after content or even creating it, just looking for a lazy way to pad killboards; hell it looks like a whole corp even left vmg for a day or so just so losses would not effect vmg killboard… this is clearly something that needs to be addressed.

I somewhat agree that the mass wardec camper strategy is lame as hell. But you have to keep in mind, it’s also the laziest type of wardec. As such, it’s countered by the laziest response. Just have an industrial alt haul to and from hubs for you, while watching local from your usual base of operations. Like, I’ve been involved in wardecs like that before. It’s incredibly easy to evade if you’re not asleep or afk.

And yeah a lot of the big blocs will pull that nonsense, but there’s also a lot FAR more dangerous types out there. There’s small merc outfits that take wars for the purpose of destroying a corporation’s assets. There are infiltration/wardec combos which put a corporation in a vice grip of bad options. There are indescriminate wardeccers who do bashes and raids purely for the fun of it. They don’t camp. They actively hunt, and they have large numbers on their side. There’s the soloist with multiple accounts and locators who “punches up” and dismantles or heavily disrupts medium sized industrial corps.

Like and that’s just some of the more common highsec wardeccer types. If you get a dec from a gatecamper style wardec, count your blessings. Some of these outfits are a LOT more dangerous and aggressive, and will bring the fight to you directly.

Would be a welcome change for me, just get the standard hubcamper types these days which is… basically pointless considering the alts i have.

Every merc corp right now:
“Your request has been submitted for approval.”

nope, i live in null, they wont come to me so its basically wasted isk, i also have no structures up and used to do highsec decs so its not like it would be anything new; having people actually come looking for me now THAT would be new.

Yeah fair. Null is a bit if a pita for that sort of work anyways though. Way too large, travel is much riskier, and the local intel, blobs, and general nonsense make it too much effort. I try to PvP in all regions but I never had much success findijg targets in null so I stuck to highsec lowsec and wspace after a while. Null is arguably very safe potentially.