House Etranhi Statement on the Security of Ny'Stetoh

My pleasure. Just watch your backs, PIE.

1 Like

It could be they had specific orders to fire upon you if encountered, Arrendis, considering your provocative words dating all the way back from the Anath attack.

1 Like

You should kick Lord Crases then.

A comment that just as well applies to Aegis Militia.

2 Likes

If that were the case, I would have expected them to fire on me in the first belt. After all, there was almost a full minute of lag-time between my arrival and their departure. I waited to see if they would exchange fire with the Blood Raiders. The only difference is there, they left before I shot at the Blooders.

And Graelyn, on whose behalf Kithrus approached the Sansha.

1 Like

It is also not the policy to take membership advice from heretics.

Doesnā€™t stop you from recruiting them, though.

4 Likes

Correct. All can be used to the greater service of Amarr, with the guiding hand of the faithful.

Would you like an application?

No thanks. I try to avoid groups that have fallen wayward of their once noble origins.

1 Like

Well you should probably start running your actions by somebody before you take them.

Had you done so, maybe you could have avoided some of the unfortunate choices made upon your rebirth.

But by all means, keep doing your thing. Dig that hole.

1 Like

Ave Empyreans,

A small update from the perspective of House Etranhi:

It has become clear that the deployment of the 7th Asbara is related to Her Grace Queen Zidarezā€™s visit of the Tol-Jikar holdings on Mishi IV. While we were aware her family had holdings here, the visit was unannounced and preceded by the 7th Asbaraā€™s landing, thus prompting the concern. We are pleased that the deployment was merely a security operation and no present danger exists, as far as currently known.

However, considering the events of Kahah III last year and the continued Blood Raider presence evidenced by sightings and engagements yesterday, our Lord Etranhi has concluded that Nyā€™Stetohā€™s level of alertness is appropriate and will remain in effect until Her Graceā€™s departure from our system. We wish her the warmest of welcomes to Mishi IV, and pray that she has both a pleasant and safe tour of the Tol-Jikar lands and the planet itself.

7 Likes

Observations made in space by LUMEN forces would seem to reinforce your assessment of the situation Lady Etranhi. We will however continue to closely monitor the situation for the time being and my forces shall remain at your disposal until we can be assured there is no imminent threat.

In addition, moving forwards the Societas will be looking at a closer involvement with the Mishi system. Perhaps we have been neglectful of an opportunity to assist a world that has significant meaning for many of our members.

Jenniver.

4 Likes

I am certain the Lord Etranhi will be pleased to hear that, Madam Karuna.

For the Newelle Familyā€™s part, we have anchored an Atrahaus citadel in orbit over the planet to better coordinate and supply ground forces on the surface, as well as to provide a base for space superiority missions should they become necessary. With the heavy Khanid and Kador security presence in the system this hopefully will be nothing more than a redundancy, but considering the importance of the Queen and the personal attachments many of us have to the world, I do believe it a prudent move.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve lost track how many times the Lord Consort had to take you aside. You are justifying your actions that CAN not SHOULD. If mobile depots could be a threat to a citadel then I invite you too list them.

Oh was the formation of AM not to your liking? Great, Iā€™m glad hindsight is twenty-twenty. Allow me to congratulate you on never being hasty, hotheaded, spoke out of turn or were reckless.

My failing are larger then yours? Itā€™s because I deal in scales larger then you. Iā€™m a Khanid Lord, I deal in fleets and planets. Thousands of lives and billions of credits. If you feel you can match what we do in week I invite you to try. When you fail or when things go wrong Iā€™ll be there with a drink instead of a sharp word.

Maybe then youā€™ll understand. Till then keep your own council.

Iā€™d have rather failed trying then become dusty stagnating refusing to act till itā€™s ā€œthe perfect timeā€.

1 Like

He can talk to me privately whenever he wants, but the truth is that I elect to serve Lady Newelle. Aldrith is merely my friend.

I donā€™t know what sort of spy equipment your little depots might be rigged with. Better to just blast them open.

Thank you.

You donā€™t, actually.

Iā€™m a True Amarr noble from Dam-Torsad so what you are in the Kingdom means little to me.

I likewise deal in fleets and spend billions of isk per month on them. The difference is that built a low security coalition centered around my allies through my own work while you pay pirates for the privilege of riding their coattails.

Try to do what you do? Iā€™d like to see you try to do half of what Iā€™ve done without leeching onto the back of a pirate coalition attacking Amarr loyalists.

7 Likes

All registered concord equipment is know. Unless standing in system is considered spying now you are being fantastical.

Do you run an alliance? Do you hold court? Do you have to have weekly meetings on capital ship movement and deployment? Do you have to balance standings and diplomacy?

Thatā€™s fine but wasnā€™t the point. I donā€™t care if you honor my title or not but you can and will respect those who do wich includes your betters.

Every single member of that coalition is former CVA disenfranchised by their ā– ā– ā– ā–  diplomacy.
I donā€™t ā€˜pay themā€™ to be down there. We were invited because we had our own issues.

But if you want to apply your logic like that. CVA attacked me first in the bleak lands when were still in the militia.

When we were still blue to you. Therefore I demand you join me in providenceā€¦

No?

We are Amarr loyalist, while I hold no requirement you trust in space and feel better drawing a weapon in our presence Iā€™ll thank you to take that sparkling intellect and apply it to facts.

If thatā€™s such a burden for you, Kithrus, Iā€™d be happy to help out with that, you know. Youā€™re only 25j away, Iā€™m sure we can get some of our more experienced folks to lend a hand.

1 Like

Its not a burden but thank you for offering.

This year Iā€™ve seen everything from satellites to whatever the hell a pancake jamming beacon is register as ā€˜mobile depot.ā€™ I donā€™t trust you, so I donā€™t trust your depots.

I run what is effectively a low security coalition.

Also, according to public records, your alliance in its most active month, February, had 16 pilots with at least one kill and only 3 with a double digit kills. It doesnā€™t seem like you have much to run. I however, do.

I have a variety of regular duties for not just one, but two noble families. As we established, I elect to serve Lady Newelle, but that doesnā€™t mean I get out of my duties to my own family.

I have regular meetings which deal with planning how to fight capital ships among other things.

Yes.

I respect those who deserve it.

No. I had a diplomatic incident with a member of Provibloc in the warzone recently. What did I do? I talked with a CVA Diplomat and sorted it out like a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  adult.

Itā€™s really not that difficult.

I have been. You just donā€™t like them.

This is the last little bit of my time Iā€™ll waste replying to you on this matter. Feel free to take the last word if you so wish.

6 Likes

I did, they told me off but thank you for pretending to be there.
While CVA has the empires blessing they donā€™t have functioning diplo.
Thus the problem.

I will because there are things you clearly donā€™t know, pretending you do, frequently speaking on.