How do you define ganking, pvp and trolling

Sorry to say that’s like a red flag to a bull, but hey buddy just don’t respond to any bait.

Sounds like a good way to stay stagnant and never learn anything.

I’ve intentionally tried to stay polite to the gankers, because truth is, I don’t hate ganking. Is it scummy? Sure, but as it stands is a valid playstyle. I understand I came across as a salty miner, and I apologize, because in the moment I was pissed off at being attacked over what was essentially a really unfortunate situation, in an argument that I’ve largely tried to remain neutral in. My main concern is just that people will continue to rub that in my face and have it affect my time in the game, that’s all. I understand the mistakes in that incident I made and will try to avoid making them in the future.

You were very rude, major ass kissing required here

Best practice is to biomass your character and start over.

I will not be doing that.

Most people really don’t care. I think I had one person mock when I tried solo ganking at a gate and the gate guns spared Concord the effort. You live and learn. The best policy is to laugh at one’s own mistakes.

1 Like

Safety members support antiganking!

They even went as far as to stop a ganker… but failed to prevent a gank the other day!

:point_down:

People rub that in your face, so what? Why let it bother you? You made a mistake. Everyone does. And you made a mistake in a video game, which has absolutely no bearing on you as a person.

So let them try and rub it in your face. If you respond with, “yup, ■■■■ happens.” They really have no power over you because you’re managing yourself and your emotional response.

Heaven knows I’ve made some really big mistakes in this game. But at the end of the day, once the severs shut down, no one is going to give a ■■■■.

1 Like

He bragged about me not ganking him, what did he think was gonna happen??

1 Like

Well, he did ask for it then got ganked n’ spanked, had a tantrum, called your princess an asshole

You will still be in fedaral penitentiary with no chance of parole

2 Likes

I didn’t read far enough back. If he bragged about not being ganked, and you have evidence of him getting ganked, then you have a right to present the evidence.

But again, how he emotionally responds to that is his responsibility.

That is the one thing I love about EvE. Someone irritates you in the game, you can go out and seek retribution.

And that, right there, is why these forum warriors hide behind alts.

Mostly because I believe in self regulation and I believe that emotions don’t dictate how one should act or respond in a world that is too eager to victimize anyone that who’s had their feelings “hurt.”

And I believe that you choose to have your feelings hurt. Because at the end of the day, you can brush it off. But again, this world has gone crazy and it’s all about “feelings” and as we all know, “feelings” define reality, to the point of throwing out objective reality.

3 Likes

Very profound for a 12 year old girl.

Would be most amusing if the post flagging forum whining crybullies acted half your age.

RAWR!

Don’t mind that Princess, she just sounds like a squid rather than a bee each day as one day closer to her Metamorphis.

Nope. To make money.

You do have a strange way with words. @Iceacid_Frostpacker preferred the use of Witch to demonstrate his affection for her.

1 Like
Postcard from a stranger