How do you define ganking, pvp and trolling

Wait, so YOU are @Iceacid_Frostpacker??

:question: :grey_question:

Entitled ablism coupled with victim culture has created some real monsters.

No no, only the messenger, don’t be linking any outstanding debts my way thank you very kindly!

/Obviously the postcard was from a stranger

And nobody stranger than a Frostpacker

1 Like

so weird

are you a forum warrior

No unfortunately i don’t agree!

You owe 1 billion isk for being weird.

You owe me a fedo for our multi-million isk gambling fedo fighting ring where we are seeking a female fedo .

/ I would like to set up a scavenger hunt which should sound like fun to play along with.

No. I’m a 12 year old girl serving multiple consecutive life time sentences in a federal penitentiary for inflicting severe emotional trauma upon my victims by thoughtlessly destroying their fictional pixelated spaceships in a non-consensual player vs. player combat.

I’m only allowed on the forums (or a computer for that matter) when I’ve had good behavior.

Ganking: Maticulasly plot peoples habit’s and devise a plan to utterly destroy them using their habits against them.

PvP: Enjoying the challenge of competitive combat, learning game mechanics your own habits and that of the enemy in order to min max your winning chance’s while taking fights that have a chance of loosing just to get that extra bit of adrenaline pumping.

Trolling: This post.

Gate Camping: When life hands you below avg IQ a drinking and drug problem and you find others who are just as mentally challenged who can afk in 1 spot for hours while having as little thought process as possible.

You said it.

@ResonanceOfWar is a Troll

@Felix_Frostpacker What is this I see, that daft monkey @Iceacid_Frostpacker ganking himself again? Well as the princess said

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not the one with stalkers the creepy level is going up.

Everyone on here is a troll in one way or another.

I’m an angel

2 Likes

We’re just trying to stay on track with the merry-go-round of Eve Online

1 Like

Screenshot your pilot sitting in your capital please otherwise you don’t get to RAWL at us.:stuck_out_tongue:

Stop the world, Frostpacker wants to get off.

2 Likes