How do you define ganking, pvp and trolling

1 Like

And?

It’s more convenient, and easier to work with. Or so I’m told by scientists and other schooled individuals. I wouldn’t know, as I’m a 12 year old girl serving multiple consecutive lifetime sentences in an Federal (U.S.) penitentiary for inflicting severe psychological trauma and not validating the almighty feelings of my victims when they lost their pixilated spaceships in a fictional videogame due to non-consensual pvp.

1 Like

First up which system are the next batch of Cats required?

2nd Yes I know but hadn’t we already covered this in that topic Frosty had once created?

/questioning the signs etc…

Would work but only if there was a three second timer. After the timer expires the attack may proceed normally.

The timer would work for single engagements but not mass engagements. I can hear players now trying to respond to a 100 three second timers.

It’d make a boat full of sailors blush.

But, one interesting algorthym would be created. Sorta like a time delayed lock.

With 100 ships vs 100 ships waiting for the three second timer, maybe 20 ships would not be able to fire on 20 ships, but the other 160 would be able to.

Nah wouldnt work, too many private message type spam windows to close.

1 Like

Yeah, like one ten millionth of the distance from the equator to the north pole isn’t totally arbitrary either. The same geniuses who invented the metre also wanted the names of months changed…so the winter months, for example, would be called ’ snowy’, ‘windy’, and ‘rainy’.

It’s not.

The metre is defined by taking the fixed numerical value of the speed of light in vacuum, 𝒸, to be 299 792 458 when expressed in the unit m s−1, where the second is defined in terms of the caesium frequency ∆ν.

The wording of the definition was updated in 2019.

Source: National Physical Laboratories

But what do I know. I’m 12.

1 Like

I guess you got not nothing better to do in your cell than go full nerd, rather than acting like a normal 12 year old girl.

If I hadn’t landed myself in a cell, I might have pursued a career in the sciences. But alas, my compulsion to blow up pixilated spaceships and cause undue emotional trauma upon all in the name of “fun” ruined any future prospects.

3 Likes

How come EveOnline shows m/s instead of yards per second?

Oh yes it originally was. The metre was invented during the French revolution. They didn’t know the speed of light back then.

CCP are Imperialists.

I know. Once upon a time it was. But you didn’t specify when. It’s assumed when no time frame is indicated, that you mean currently.

Thought they are communists. :wink:

:smirk: :blush: :psyccp:

That is the Chineese Communist Party.

Icelandic CCP though have released the game in Simplified Chineese to make the Chineese CCP happy

Continuing the discussion from A Chinese player's appeal to CCP:

Oh…

:innocent:

I am no troll

That’s something a troll would say just to troll someone.

Pretty sure you’re a troll.

Troll:
: to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

“Imagine being so bad at the game you not only decide to be a ganker? damn right” - Milkyway miner 2024
You are antagonizing gankers and inciting their aggressive reactions.

1 Like

Yes you are.

Activating your computers camera…Oh Damn

I did not watch world tour watched the other ones though