How do you define ganking, pvp and trolling

I know I try not to be to gives others a chance , anyway at a music festival with beer and wine , so I should stop talking to you .

We had to sit off gate with DPS or he would not engage our tackles and get a weapons timer but he did and died well, other than the salt , He call us the police nobody wanted .

So you tell tall tales on the forums, while at a music festival?

Hey, donā€™t let us get in the way of your amazing party fun. Enjoy the great musical festival with beer and wine, you are having a great time there. Maybe theyā€™ll even throw in a song about all the ganks you have stopped. Though, it may be a short one.

With considerate regards
-James Fuchs

2 Likes

Was already explained above.

When only one player actions define the outcome, while the other player has no agency, it becomes pve with a spectator.

So you are saying that miners are NPCs?

With curious regards
-James Fuchs

Your side is much more nonsensual.

No, it doesnā€™t. Nonsense as usual.

You provide one step, so using plural here is already an attempt to hide the weakness of your argument.

That one step is faulty, because it relies on an assumption that I cannot call anything but incredibly stupid, that 100% of the gankers engage on every single gank, and when one group did, no other group is watching the gate.

Therefore, you reinforce my point, that the ganking is unavoidable. Thank you.

Yes, it is possible to engage in games with the gankers. Little tasteless in my opinion, playing with the stupids, but hey, if thatā€™s your limit, Iā€™m not judging.
No, it is not possible to do that and actually haul stuff at the same time. Thatā€™s the whole point.

Please prime all your 3.5 brain cells, that should be enough to tell a difference between an NPC and a spectator.

I did, and now I think you are just making a lot of empty statements to sound important. Because if I think really hard about the stuff you say, none of it holds up at all. Itā€™s just mean sounding words to ā€œshow upā€ on the gankers, thatā€™s what I think.

I mean, if youā€™re angry about your loss, I can understand that. I assume you got ganked recently? If you didnā€™t, I can understand that too, with a mindset like that it is inevitable. Maybe you should start working on aligning your chakras?

With positive regards
-James Fuchs

2 Likes

James has an IQ over 130, which is quite remarkable for 3.5 braincells donā€™t you think?

Hey, quality over quantity, thatā€™s what I always say!

With proud regards
-James Fuchs

Another one for whom thinking is a foreign concept.

Some heads canā€™t hold water,. an eastern saying. Iā€™m not surprised yours didnā€™t hold either.

Well, itā€™s safe to say itā€™ll never hold water either.
Youā€™re one of those people who should always take their assumptions, and assume the exact opposite, youā€™ll be wrong much less times that way.

Oh ok. Iā€™ll think about it some time. Probably not.

With free regards
-James Fuchs

I suggest your hold your breathā€¦ indefinitely

That picture is a bit too lenient. I mean, it considers them peopleā€¦

I see where all the hostility comes from

Your org sucked monkeys at PvP

ā€œOMG I pulled 3 random kills from 9 years ago, Iā€™m so smartā€

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Looks like someone is still salty about those losses. Good find @Zaera_Keena

Those aint even mine lmao, what a bunch of comedians.

Quack, Quack !!!

2 Likes

Well just imagine that, a bunch of butthurt clowns come at you with some 9 years old killmails that aint even yours and are like ā€œwoo woo!ā€.

It was hilarious at first, gotta admit, but now itā€™s just cringe. I know youā€™re stupid, but, for a second, what is even your point? Do you somehow imagine anyone would be mad about some random 9 years old killmails from his corp that aint even his? Are you that desperate or that delusional?

1 Like