How do you define ganking, pvp and trolling

What we see is a severe case of delusion, a belief that is clearly false and that indicates an abnormality in the affected person’s content of thought.

Admitting they are wrong is a attribute of strong people… weaker ones can’t generally do it.

@Placeholder_Platypus

These people just sat there and did nothing…heck I didn’t even have the Impel scrammed. My latest noob alt is getting off to a good ‘Solo’ start…

1 Like

I always knew that the Warp Core Module was a wasted low slot.

It’s hard to live with the truth sometimes. I would/could go on but meh.

It was quite useful for thievery back when you could still fit more than one. Still somewhat useful fur such purposes but not as much.

1 Like

Seen Princess in nulsec

1 Like

One of my many alts.

1 Like

There is only one sweetie.

Her name is derived from the elements agi- meaning “awe”, “terror”, and “fear”, and agiō , meaning “edge”, “sharpness (of a weapon),” or “sword”, her name meaning “awesome sword". Her name celebrates the angel and the rebel, Aiko is a worldly appellation of one who is not afraid to be themselves

The meaning of Danuja is Ruler

2 Likes

Must be a mass delusion, then. None of my haulers has ever been ganked in highsec. Drifters have had more success killing my haulers than any player or group of players have, and they only got one.

Might also want to look up hubris while you’re Googling buzzwords to throw around.

You may also add an everlasting expression of love for miners.

1 Like

Such a turncoat.

I really think this could be the crux of the matter ,
Miner are hated or loved , often we don’t even know why , it’s been written that these are a natural state in New Eden , often you ask a ganker why did you kill a miner and they can’t answer really. Often resorting to griefing and silly comments.

I myself have been asked why I defended these I do , saying it’s to uphold law & Order in the empires, have I, like the gankers just come up with an answer to justify what it do

Is it out of our control, you either love or hate the little critters.

2 Likes

All I could add if I may is that princess showed me another life n New Eden other than being a miner. One that I am very grateful to have witnessed.

Maybe that’s it , in my blind belief I am saving people I’m actually doing them harm. Where as the princess offers then redemption hidden behind the murder and mayhem. :roll_eyes:

( Joking)

Clever girl

Keep doing the good deeds to protect miners , freighters and mission runners as the balance cannot be tilted towards the gankers always win scenario.

A good deed is sending me 1 billion ISK. Githany wouldn’t know a good deed if it came up and bit her on the ass.

Would waste it on failed anti-ganking attempts anyway.

:smiling_imp: :popcorn: :innocent:

2 Likes

1 bill or 5 bil means nothing, having 5 good men , you can’t put a price on that .

1 Like

Can’t afford it huh?