How will EVE Possibly Compete with Amazing Star Citizen?

Oh! I almost missed this gem.

Am I bullying you, Remiel? Is that what’s happening? Are you being bullied on this internet spaceship forum?

You usually do so well to avoid carebear nonsense like this…

Carebear? You’re incessantly and relentlessly typing at me about my posting voracity as if you have some kind of authority over me. I’ll be the first to have a go at someone who calls legitimate gameplay ‘bullying’ because bullying has a very specific definition. You’re teetering on it. Carebear? Another attempt to bully me into not calling you out as a bully.

Do I feel bullied though? No, not really, and I’m more than capable of standing my ground. Are you trying to bully me? I’ll let the evidence speak for itself, such as that post just now where you tried to use the comparison to a carebear to belittle me.

This could have ended many posts ago. I already explained to you the point at which you should have stopped, and it was the point at which I explained that I don’t care that you think I post too much. It really is a personal problem that you are having.

Am I going to stop because some rando on the internet that I don’t give two shits about, nor have any reason to, thinks flexing on the internet is going to make me consider it? haha, hahahaha… wait, I have one for this too…

Now, I’m going to keep this really simple for the simple minded around here.

I’ll post when I want to post, as much as I feel like posting, and in whatever capacity I want to. Your criticism of that is noted, and I just don’t care. If that’s not enough for you, then by all means, let’s keep this going.

You know full well that I can.

1 Like

I don’t think eve needs to compete with SC most likely that game will end up like in carna

Exactly. It’s SC which needs to compete with EVE, and not the other way around. EVE only needs to be EVE and continue to cater to its fans.

SC doesn’t have a proper gamer fan base yet. It’s more like a sponsor group, fans of crowd sourcing and a bunch of hyped up people, but without a playable game can one not talk of them as a “fan base of gamers”.

Star citizen development:

3 Likes

I like that film. Also its so similar to EVE development, fortunately we can play EVE for free.

My childhood. The feels…

Glad to see I am not the only one who has it as a childhood memory. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sigh…

Another five paragraph essay to say something that could have been conveyed much more concisely.

You just can’t stop yourself, can you?

Edit: “Bully” pffffflololol

Who doesn’t like chicken? Everyone does.

1 Like

Heck, the Universe will probably be thermically dead by then.

I stopped just fine. I get back after a few days of flying and find that you can’t let it go. Whose problem is this? Not mine. Maybe you should consider growing up. At least consider expanding your miserable attention span if getting on my case about how much I post is your only entertainment.

1 Like

What I hope to see is EVE released as EVE 2 with multi thread support and more interaction with your ship.

He’s.
Still.
Going…

1 Like

So.
Are.
You.

So have this thread reverted to the pre school days?

This thread? More like most of the forum…
EVE dies every summer and to every new space game all the time.

1 Like

The thing about plans is that you make them regarding things that might actually happen one day. The release of Scam Citizen is… well, let’s just say that I’ll believe it when I see it at this point.

do not hope anything, by business decision Eve is going in low cost mode …

just enough to survive, not a cent more …

And for the latest update on Star Citizen, brought to you by Derek Smart: https://dereksmart.com/forums/reply/6474/

:popcorn:

4 Likes