How will EVE Possibly Compete with Amazing Star Citizen?

Eve 2 ftw with optional pvp.

1 Like

Don’t forget the erectile dysfunction. Star Citizen isn’t even out of development, let alone hard and ready.

yea really, and limits on things like how many blues you can have, how much a single alliance can hold etc. +some more advanced combat mechanics such as LOS and friendly fire for starters. that’d be pretty awesome.

I think you meant to say “Eve on quaaludes”.

1 Like

It have many bugs as for now, but it gradually gets better. Also it have something what EVE will never have.

1 Like

Star Citizen has a long way to go before it becomes bug-free I’ve been back in yet since it was first released pretty much Elite dangerous you got to worry about more than Star Citizen,
I think CCP it’s heading in the right direction give them a year

I think you’ll be amazed with what you’ll see.

I think you’ll see them bring back the Captain Quarters plus some I also think.

they will also bring webcam integration to move your eyes around like a neural link to your ship.

I could be wrong.

as for Bots there was a bad batch last year and CCP when it was reported took care of it swiftly so I don’t know if the problem still exists.

3 Likes

Many people will want to string me up and put me in a stockade for saying this but …

After starting in HS, then living in LS, then NS and now back to HS and having to come full circle over the course of time, I would like to see HS expanded and LS more evolved. Forget NS and WH. NS is a cesspool in its entirety in its current form, and WH just too many limitations to be enjoyable for a lot of us.

So unless you have some very specific inside as to what will happen within next year, unless it involves major changes and makes HS / LS game more and/or better playable, none of it will matter for me.

Other people will of course vary, but there are plenty of folks out there that feel same as I do.

6 Likes

No that’s just what I dream of happening laughing I hope it happens and they say by putting Good Karma out there good things happen

1 Like

o i see

Wormhole space is geared towards those who like to explore and not simply jump for system to system.

Wormhole space actually takes work to live in. It is the unbridled environment where no one owns anything at all.

1 Like

Its a good job space is a cold black vacuum because damn, that burn is going to need some cooling

fixed your post because apparently three characters inst enough anymore.

2 Likes

People will say they are both dead in the meantime. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah seems to me PvP in Eve is too harsh hence few people engage in it, CCP has tried to encourage more fighting by removing clone insurance, but wonder if its made any difference.
Meanwhile Star Citizen creators are selling a Capital Ship called Carrack for $400, and another called Javelin for $3,000 - Like in Eve, People are going to shy away from PvP in Star Citizen I suspect, with prices like that.

Some people just don’t want to pvp when CCP finally realise this and start to cater to this far larger market the better it will be.

3 Likes

If there was no PVP there would be no mining no market no industry. Everything in eve is pvp. Even text chat…

On topic. What is star citizen? Sounds like that nasa program to recruit people to be interstellar liaisons.

1 Like

Existing EvE players will probably be dead by then…

3 Likes

StarCitizen?

acme%20rocket

5 Likes

Eve will continue to do what they’ve done since inception; off the player an experience you can not get anywhere else. They are two different games and two different gaming experiences.

Star Citizen is a scam created to take as much money as possible from anyone willing to donate and provide as little a game as possible to the players.

2 Likes