HS moon mining thieves

Small shield booster, large shield booster, drone navigation enhancer, those guys are noobs. Especially the one killed by a machariel, he was baited and when you don’t know the bait you die, whatever is your ship.

2 Likes

Yeah nah
If you’re good enough, you can get out of bait situations…

1 Like

So I wanted to drop back and say bumping wasn’t effective. Kinda fun to bump the big dudes some ways away. Quite possible that it was more effective than I give credit for. But yeah can’t say it was lights out. Ganking the drones resulted in a killright so that winds up not being effective. I don’t wanna be out in the mackinaw with an open killright.

So I’m thinking a MERC hit on the orcas is honestly the best answer to this. Or move to low sec. or mine it all out the minute we spawn the chunk.

In all reality yes continuing to recruit and just build a mass of miners to mine out the moons is the most effective path.

Thanks all! I’m not going to be coming back to check on this one!

4 Likes

If you take the ganking route, you should have a ganking alt that does the actual ganking. This way your main character does not end up with the killrights.

But yes, generally your idea of recruiting and just out mining them is correct.

1 Like

We have a policy that is anyone from a corp ganks ot kills one of our members, we make a mission out of scanning their corp moons and sharing it with miners far and wide once we get the schedule down. Usually people from our systems get to know us once we are settled in and put us to blue. We even do favors on occasion to build good will. Once that is broken, we will make it our personal hobby to not only scan and share but monitor schedules of when moons come harvestable and share the info. We consider it our own form of amusement and pvp, though we are mainly trade and scanning folks.

1 Like

Your welcome

3 Likes

Man I just read through and liked every single post in this thread and somehow I feel like I know these people more than I know my own family.

4 Likes

Hire gankers and have his ass killed. And then mine his flipping salty tears.

3 Likes

you can’t hire anyone without money. And you can’t make money if you can’t harvest.

1 Like

Maybe they already have money? There are other ways of making money.

3 Likes

and maybe they don’t ?

1 Like

Maybe they do.

2 Likes

Hire gankers

2 Likes

what if they can’t afford ?

1 Like

beats the hell out of me, people love making eve a single player game so much even some pvpers multibox.

only fleet content i can find thats not pvp centered is incursions and even than theres still people atleast multiboxing vanguards.

Every one i try and run a fleet with is down to “i want all the lootz” and “muh isk”

2 Likes

for me is more like “no want to travel/wait/setup 2h to play 1h”

1 Like

Yeah theres that too, because no one wants to center to an area and everyone do their own thing.

theres always people that will yell for help and its like “well im 30 jumps away from you, after i go 20 jumps for my combat ship”

1 Like

well the issue is that warp times are too expensive. you go from 33 s to warp a 30AU system to 29 by going from 6 AU/s to 12. and 27s with 24 AU/s !(minimum system time is 26s because 10s to take gate, 2s align, and then 14s to decelerate warp)

1 Like

other games can be just has bad and they dont even have autopilot.

Yeah, other games can be just as bad, does not mean “bad” is “good”.
“I have 2h to play but I first need to move my ship for 1H first”

1 Like