I don't understand why CCP always forces player to do sth

I think in general it seems CCP likes sticking it too HIsec miners especially.

First you have the FOB in hisec screw over. Then you have that Athanor bait and switch. Now you have the Triglavian invasion forcing people out of certain systems.

So when you say they hate Hisec people it seems to run mostly at the mining community.

2 Likes

CCP try’s High Sec PVE

2 Likes

See I always thought the issue was just suddenly dunking people headfirst into situations they may never have had to deal with without much preparation to deal with them. Most of my PvP experience hovers around “avoiding combat” because I fly a lot of exploration (which is nowhere near the best combat ship unless you fly t3). So I’m familiar with D-scan, making dead space safezones, instantundocks, and instant gating. Someone who may have joined your average “friendly neighborhood mining corporation” and found that to be enjoyable on the social aspect alone might not know any of these things.

I’ve never flown what I can’t afford to lose and generally do well at sneaking around. I always assume suicide gankers and the like are waiting at every gate. I don’t think there’s a right or wrong way to do this because the devs want to make an invasion seem like an actual invasion.

I think the real problem is people are slowly realizing just how much their neighbors want to destroy them, their house, loot their burning corpse, and piss on it afterword just to say they did. Turns out there’s actually quite a lot.

sorry i might not understand all of eve online but just being a solo high sec industrialist /miner i personally don’t pvp and have no interest in it but even i know and been ganked dozen of time and gotten podded a few time i get greedy in low sec. and to any other high sec. players CCP did give you a clue telling you their are targeting blue stars systems if you did take the warning so sad for you loosing a few blue stars system is not the end of the world but if all hi sec goes well it time to move on to a other game for me but i don’t hate pvper

sorry about my English!

I also enjoy my life in High sec and enjoy PVE activities and have lost ships to the Trigs. Just pick yourself up and move somewhere else if you are bothered.
Space is Big.

Low Sec isn’t that bad for PVE ( excluding mining ). Use some cheap ships and give it a try. One Eve maxim I’m happy to repeat is Don’t fly anything you can’t afford to lose.

They try to blame to cover their own attack which can’t work.

1 Like

No. it’s up to you to post comprehensible stuff if you want it understood.

1 Like

I know it’s not true.
Even the army confirmed.

In fact, even if I spent another 25 years to explain, it would be twice as bad.
You might want to check into “disruption of intelligence”,
and, “intelligence gathering reported to commanders”.

Also, others already don’t understand, and, spam off topic and cause management strain.

Also, you can learn how to read, and not read everything you don’t need, or, don’t have the time to, so that , if it is too long for you, that you don’t have have to read it from the medium, although , you can read the data from this medium, and , have it saved somewhere to read it, which you could have the time to read it from, by making time to read it, by saving it somewhere that you can make time to read it, by saving it somewhere that you can find the time to read it from.

That may be too much work for you to understand.
Why should I explain it to you for free?

1 Like

Probably for the same reason that I just Muted you for free…

3 Likes

Yeah.
That’s what the army told me.

How much of this do you think I have the time to read compared to what is useful for me to read?

Also, what part am I not supposed to be able to understand, that you try to make comprehensively comprehensible , if you don’t want me to understand it ?

1 Like

How is quest going? Did you get what you want?

You appear to have enough time to write utterly useless, long winded and nonsensical posts that bear no relation to the topic at hand …

4 Likes

I’m no expert, but isn’t NPC Null useless? Why are we letting the trigs turn high sec into NPC null? We should kick the trigs to abyssal land.

2 Likes

How do you do that, asking for a fr… myself. For clarification, I found the mute button obviously but I still see his posts.

If you go into preferences then users you can add people to the ignored list, the mute option doesn’t appear to do much.

Hmm, in preferences > users I only see the muted listing to which he’s added. I’ve not been able to find an ignore option anywhere.

That’s strange.

Here’s a screenshot from another poster that shows it.

1 Like

It seems CCP’s incompetence still reigns after all these years. Not only does muted not mute but some people don’t get the option to ignore others. Might be because This is a new character perhaps but then it still makes no sense.

What if I’m a new player who wants to ignore some other poster because he’s annoying and I can’t? Why is being able to ignore other posters not available to everyone?

Hmmm, this may be an appropriate time to summon our forum overlords.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode @CCP_Aurora can you address @Magnus_Carta’s question?

1 Like

They don’t. It’s a game and it’s their game. It’s not your right or priviledge to exist in it. You are not entitled to playing however you want, though you are entitled to leave when the game does not suit your desires.

You are correct. CCP wants to get rid of people like yourself, who only support boringness, isolation and stagnation. Who can blame them? I certainly can’t. You? Sure, if you ignore the significant downsides a player base made of people like yourself has to this game. I thank you for the money you’ve spent on this game, in case you did do so, but your time has come and the door is waiting for you.

Enjoy some normie-game for hippies and pacifists instead. This ain’t one of them.

2 Likes