I failed the trust of High Lady trying to do the right

Uh … while we have some substantial differences, Utari’s not really a person I’d accuse of making up stories.

Whether he has the logs or not, it’s totally in character for a mixed entity of loyalist and … uh … more … usual? Typical? … anyway, basically, it fits CVA’s reputation to perfection. And Utari was a loyal CVA pilot (Pentag Blade, I think?) for quite a while.

All in all, ma’am, and very respectfully, I’m not sure “prove it” is quite the appropriate line here. And Utari’s not really my favorite person right now, so, I’m not saying that just to back him up or something.

If he can’t show you the logs, I’m guessing someone can. Possibly a few different someones. There might also be a record of some discussion of the event; stuff like that usually doesn’t pass completely quietly.

I, however, wasn’t there. So I’ll be quiet now.

2 Likes

The logs and the evidence of pilot history showing they were CVA members at the time will be forth coming as soon as I am back at the Estate. I demand you to write down on a piece of paper that accusation of my making it up, and eat it when I deliver the goods.

6 Likes

Asking to see evidence isn’t an accusation that you’re making it up. I simply wish to know what was said, by who and in what circumstances.

If it’s some random CVA member who hasn’t been part of the coalition for the last year… that is one thing. If it’s a director of a corp or a fleet commander… it’s something else. If it’s a general attack without actual specifics… well that’s a third thing. We get an awful lot of that sort of thing aimed at CVA.

“I never did anything… why am I on the KOS list? CVA sucks!”

“Your corp dropped a bunch of bombers on some Providence miners last week and didn’t provide restitution.”

“SO WHAT!?!?!”

Lots of accusations. Few have any basis. I’m simply asking you to provide details.

Im not vassal of Providence so i cannot betray it. Traitor to Provodence is pretty much as commending than traitor to Querious.

I have also never betrayed Amarr Empire.

What comes to AFK it is them to decide. When High Lady returns from her duties, Im sure trial will be held if im traitor.

I suspect it is more betraying the trust and severely overstepping my boundaries than actual treason towards alliance. Severe enough that High Lady could not tolerate my presence any more in her alliance even though he still likes me.

No amount of evidence about CVA’s misdeeds do anything. In their own forums people have pledged loyalty to Sansha, Purity of Throne and who knows what ever else and no one did nothing except gave me warnings when i “exposed” them. If exposing is right word to reveal thing that every one can see.

CVA current administration is totally incompetent to steer their alliance in any serious way toward amarrian loyalism, because they simply do not want to do it.

Sir Onzo can spend rest of his natural life span to provide evidence to your alliance and no matter how condwmning, they are ignored.

If me or Sir Onzo would provide unquestioned truth that dome person from CVAwas behind the drifter attacks against Imperial Navy, your alliance would simply ignore it or threaten you if you take it to public.

Who is this ‘High Lady’ you keep talking about. What kind of Amarr nobility is she? Is she a saint? Some important clergy member.

Why do you defer to her? Are her titles and achievements loftier and greater than your own?

I believe he’s referring to the alliance executor of Silent Infinity.

1 Like

I realize that. Just wondering why she is deserving of this much honor and respect?

Maybe just provide the evidence and see what happens instead of the whole “I have the evidence but I’m not going to show you because you wouldn’t believe it anyway” excuse.

Again… you say you have a girlfriend in Canada… I mean Jita… but you could just be making stuff up. You’ve been known to make unsubstantiated claims before Vaari.

I seem to remember at some point you claiming some title involving being a “high pooba of Providence” or “defender of Providence” or some such thing in the past.

If you are supposed to defend or serve an area and run away instead… I’d label that treasonous behavior. Wouldn’t you say abandoning your duty is treason?

Consider my struggle to liberate CVA from the tyranny of Xhjfx the Pig me trying to fulfill my duties to Providence.

We always drive outside invaders away sooner or later, but when corruption has wormed itself this deep within us, it is like deciding which limb we saw off to get rid of the cancer.

To detail the specific accusations, pilot Jenshae Chiroptera made several claims of Jamyl being a false Empress and Clone during the Amarr Unity parade between CVA and PIE. These claims were repeated on her appearances prior to the revealing of a new ship-class. Witnesses to these events include Sir Jedszero as well as esteemed members of PIE that were present at the event. After the assassination of the Empress Jamyl, Jenshae was also witnessed to cry out the following in local communications

Jenshae Chiroptera > Ding dong the witch is dead!

No actions were taken against this pilot, despite complaints forwarded.

Moving on, we haveMaximillian Logos. In this case no logs should be needed so long as CVA’s internal Net forums continue to hold the communications in question regarding his denouncement of Empress Catiz I and her right to rule given her heritage. The pilot in question had a complained filed, and this time it was heard. However, where as Lysus was given unto death and stripped of title and all honours, Maximillian was let off with an apology. An apology that had to be excuciatingly coaxed out of him so that he would pledge himself to the Empress. An Apology madam, for denying an Empress’ right to rule our Empire after succeeding in our traditional trials! As I can no longer access CVA’s internal communications, I will have to ask you to corroberate this fact with Equinox himself, or the myriad of other witnesses to the issue.

Now, I know you will say these are isolated incidents of pilots no longer with the alliance, but the matter under discussion was the fact CVA cannot keep its own fleet members in check during official ceremonies, whom did publicaly insult our reigning monarchs, and in the case of Maximillian did nothing until much after the fact. This is what I mean, as it is a level of tolerance and slowness in dealing with such treasonous attitudes from Amarrians, or utterly reprehensible actions by non-Amarrian heathens that shows how disconnected CVA is.

Isolated, however, these issues are not. There are a number of clergymen and women who have simply found the calling of the Faith to be missing, and have called out such many times over the years. Cardinal Graelyn, a former pilot of the alliance and a respected clergyman, has himself publicaly pointed the disconnect between alignment and actual faith. We must also note the continued burn out in piloting by Cardinal Kahar Dex in his attempts over the years to rekindle the spirit of the faith.

As further evidences of a loss of its soul and spirit, once again I must beg excuse as I bring up topics from inside CVA’s internal communications to which I sincerely hope you keep record. A certain Mr Blood of the Blood family, ignoring the findings of the Conclave of Providence which were signed into the rules of the Region by Equinox himself, did demand his right to keep and hold slaves despite not being a Holder of the Amarr Empire, Mandate or Kingdom. I turn your attention to the Article “Slave Law As Under Empire”

§1 Ownership
(1) Ownership may only be acquired by imperial and kingdom holders.5
(2) Anyone whose permanent possession of slaves within the Ammatar Mandate is tolerated by the respective authorities there are afforded the rights of owners per §§ 2 and 3.
(3) Anyone who’s permanent possession of slaves within the Khanid Kingdom is tolerated by the respective authorities there are afforded the rights of owners per §§ 2 and 3.

It is my understanding that efforts by Sir Punikki as one of the senior officials on the Slavery Commission were proving to be excruciatingly slow in bringing Mr Blood into line, all the while Mr Blood was forwarding his own and his family’s views on the faith in the form of “The Book of Blood” in an eyebrow raising manner given his lack of senior clergy or Holdership title, an act once again utterly and completely tolerated.

Once again, I beg excuse to bring up a topic from within CVA itself, witnessed by any Proviblock coalition member in which a pilot promoted the use of sins as an exercise in faith. This was aggregiously disturbing to the point several members of SFRIM and PIE had to make comment, but the gentleman’s views again were tolerated and no actions taken. Infact, a certain Providence Block coalition level fleet commander, and daughter of a nobleman, Valkorsia leapt to his defence. Once again, if witnesses are required I call upon Sirs JedsZero and Sir Punikki to corroberate this event.

Of course, again, these are all just individuals and individual incidents you might claim. And I do not for a minute tarnish the military record of CVA and the Providence Bloc, nor its history in defence of the region. I do not accuse it of treachery or of being bastions of heresy in and of itself or any other similar claims. But given this repeated pattern of excusing and sweeping under the rug anti-Imperial, anti-Faithful sentiment and the general lack of interest shown in the faith outside of a noble few, it is hard to believe that CVA continues to be a bastion of Amarrian spirit and loyalty. Promising a region to the Empire, pledging alliegance on the odd parade for past glories and not making one’s self an enemy of the Empire does not equate to the same as the painful path of upholding the tenants of the Scripture and the long, hard work of keeping the flame of faith alive.

CVA is busy in null security space and has had to make sacrifices of principles in its attempts to survive, that’s normal and natural. It would do better to recognise this reality, and accept that to become a bastion of Faith and devotion once more, work needs to be done, or the new reality accepted and embraced much as Mizhara at face value has claimed Ushra Khan has slowly bled out much of its passions and loyalties to the Tribal ways in the name of the grim reality of capsuleerdom and warfare.

3 Likes

I must make apology here that the DED’s old Galnet archival system is tempermental, so my quotation on Cardinal Graelyn may need to be accessed a few times before the system behaves to corroberate the quotation here:

Cardinal Graelyn
My Dearest Lord Vaari,
You ask questions now that have been put forth by those like the Praetorians for many years.
I myself made Cardinal as a member of CVA. I departed soon after because there simply was no Calling in Service to the Faith to be found there, a point Alliance leaders made loudly clear to the Clergy on many occasions.
Given that your Lordship conducts his household and affairs like a YC20’s-era Holder, it may take you a while to catch up to this revelation that the rest of us have understood for a mere decade or so.
Thus, when you declare to the Empyrean world that CVA is not a Beacon of the Faith Unto Creation, there is an urge to smile wryly, pat you on the back, and warmly welcome your Lordship to the Present Age. Your wardrobe is soooo last century.

1 Like

The snark is strong with that one…

I thank the Sir Onzo for taking his time to prove to CVA that CVA is indeed in misguided path.

I have given my oath to remove Xhjfx from the CVA’s leaderboard by any means necessary for I see it is only way to save the alliance. I consider myself member of Proviblock and I will defend my block aganst tyranny and corruption of Xhjfx the Rotten.

It has always been mystery to me how difficult it is outsiders of Proviblock amarrian loyalistst to admit that there are deeply troublesome elements in current CVA some of outright heretical and rebellious towards Amarr Empire and her Imperial Church.

I hope Lord Aralis or Sir Daedalus grow spine and overthrow that snake or at least stay out of my way while I, Lord Vaari am scheming a way to do it.

Lord Vaari of many titles. Let it be known that my words are not for your support. While you correctly identify many issues, you were about as helpful as a chocolate tea pot on Ni-Kunni prime yourself. I am doing what I am doing from a personal interest, and a personal mission, to hold a mirror up to the Alliance to show they are not what they once were, but if they want to be, and choose to be, they can be. That is a choice they and they alone must make, because past glories, past dedications and past history cannot be rested upon forever. They are either an alligned null security alliance leading a coalition, or a truly dedicated Loyalist group that stands on principles of the Faith even if such principles weakens their ability to do business. Reality demands it cannot do both, and I do not begrudge them going with the former.

3 Likes

I know you hate me dearest Sir Onzo, but I like you and there is nothing you can do about it. While our goals greatly differ of how to treat CVA, our judgement in current state of affairs are pretty much same.

1 Like

So… Jenshae Chiroptera… was kicked out of CVA two years ago. She was a member of CVA for less than a year. In fact, you’ll see that her final loss in providence was to CVA pilots who blasted her ship to pieces as she fled the region.

Maximillian Logos… had a smilar tale… and similarly his last loss as a CVA member was to CVA pilots blasting his ship apart.

If the “Mr Blood” you are referring to is who I think he is… he was never part of CVA… but rather in Evictus. But you were not specific and the name is common, so I do not know for certain.

CVA apparently has purged those who’s behavior you disagreed with. Your examples seem to get addressed. Is your issue the speed with which CVA acted? Is it the fact that CVA doesn’t drive the offending members of other alliances out by blasting them into dust (like they showed they do with the members of their own alliance)? I’ll agree that CVA is not a quick reacting group. They’re even slower when the offender is not a member of CVA. It took years longer than it should have to recognize Vaari as an enemy both CVA and the Empire itself.

Your argument would hold weight regarding CVA taking action if it actually took action for the cases I refered to but they did not.

Jenshae was purged because of contrarian attitudes and actions to fleet commanders and senior officers and hasn’t been seen around in some time since going inactive, she was not purged and punished for her comments about the Empress.

Maximillian Logos, again, was not purged on a matter of faith but because of his attitude, actions and contrarian behaviour towards senior officers and fleet commanders. Again it had nothing to do with the faith.

Mr Blood was indeed not part of CVA but it’s not surprising someone acting as the alliance’s representative in this thread seems to not be aware of the scope of the Conclave of Providence, despite it having been signed by Equinox himself. The document was meant to apply to the entire region, and all member alliances and individuals, on matters of Amarrian law and faith. My case is that this was not enforced, and indeed resisted against. None of the articles impacted null security day to day requirements, but were entirely based on principles of religious law, so you can’t even argue they’re unenforcable without weakening the coalition.

But please! Continue spinning unrelated departures/purges as somehow specifically due to the issues I raised!

Edit: I mistakenly listed Jenshae as being purged for inactivity but instead was due to actions towards corporation, officers and fleet commanders much like Maxmilllian.

1 Like

Since you seem to be fighting for CVA’s corner, Please allow me Crews to ask you a question.

Does CVA still intend to uphold the Articles produced by the Conclave, and bring the Faith to the region as territory is recaptured, or has it abandoned them, and with it any semblence of taking our Faith and the mission of Reclaimation seriously?

Again it should be noted that simply offering the systems held to the Amarr Empire upon request and calling it done isn’t sufficient, given Reclaimation and the upholding of Scripture is a duty and requirement of every single member of the Amarrian church.

2 Likes