I feel bad for the people who have to train for 90 days

You should invest some of your extra money in Aiko’s market fund.

I 100% agree, you understand everything better than everyone. And there is no way someone else could enjoy a game if you don’t find good enough, because, your personal choice is, like, the beacon on which everyone else base their own.

You totally won Eve Online, maybe you should move on to other games which you will definitely win too.

4 Likes

Lol yep that is what I said alright

I might if they have anything I want, I don’t look who it is im buying from.

Is being a bit dishonest, or ignorant.

Mining with three barges and an orca in a wormhole is way more isk than mining with the same ships in hi-sec. And THAT’S taking more risk.

If you’re going into a wormhole with a couple ventures then you’re not taking more risk are you?

1 Like

I might if they have anything I want, I don’t look who it is im buying from.

Her name is Aiko Danuja, she’s a great market trader. You should contact her before you leave Eve Online, who knows, maybe playing the market would suit you better. With the money you will make from the market you could buy skill injectors, increase your SP cap very quickly, and get into the endgame quicker.

yeah and 1 instrumental core reservoir have like 400 million isk in gas
i solo one using a paladin and a prospect one day
it was scary man

Isn’t the prospect made from Gallente tech?

duno i think is ore ship ?
i mined a lot of gas
not anymore but it was noice

edit:
i used to ninja gas day trip in wormholes

them

wen i was TNT i didnt wanted to crab , or mine rocks… or fleet
so i just mined some gas and chill in frigates :smiley:
my CEO was the nicest guy

I dont need money, and no one besides u said I was quiting. I also don’t need your idea on what I should do. You clearly can’t read.

Ok mate, just giving you a tip on who to contact if you want to earn money to avoid the grind. It’s your account and your money at the end of the day. If you are not interested not my problem either.

1 Like

I dont need to skip the grind I already did, skill injectors are literally like 10 bucks lol. If you actually read anything I wrote besides just writing nonsense of people quiting and thinking I was saying I didn’t like how they set it up you would know that.

I love how they set this game up, its a scam within a scam, thats a trap lol.

I mean even the title is i feel bad for people who have to train for 90 days. I went from a freighter as my first ship to a cloaked transport to a, battleship, to a cloaked bomber, to a cloaked explorer, to a cloaked cruiser, to a cloaked mining ship, I was gonna get a Kronos, but I decided I wanted to play in worm holes so I went back to a cloaked explorer.

You honestly don’t think if I didn’t enjoy the game I would dump the required money to do that in 2 weeks?

yeah but you can inject all the skills in eve and you continue to be a noob
thats the magic

1 Like

I like where this thread is going.

2 Likes

Magic is not the word for that lol.

1 Like

yes it is
you think you have to catch up
or you need skills to do money
but if you know what you are doing you can make a lot with few skills

2 Likes

I love how they set this game up, its a scam within a scam, thats a trap lol.

It’s a business, they want to keep players playing, and paying.
For instance, if you truly spent RL money on skill injectors, you gave your money to the business. Some players dont even do that. They active/passive trade, ingame, and raise enough money really quickly to buy skill injectors without spending any RL currency in it. They let other people pay RL currency to seed it into the game.

1 Like

Yeah they should just cut those people out if u ask me, and just sell me everything I want . Ooo I know you would all have a ■■■■ fit, but it would definitely be better to just cut out all the nonsense you guys do for literal pennies lol.

Skill injectors, ships, and all parts should just be sold in the cash shop. You could still make them in-game and the cash shop ones aren’t better. Id much rather just buy it in a cash shop than waste time trying to find where some one stuck one at a lower price and wasting time bouncing around trying to find it.

but you can just use real money to buy PLEX, then sell PLEX for isk and buy whatever u want.

1 Like

That i can but I still have to waste time selling it to a player. It would be 10x better if I could just buy it all in the cash shop and not waste time with people who play around with pennies.