[I-RCN] Ishukone-Raata Certified News GalNet Hub

Annual Commerce Planning Panel Announced
Koren Akko - 122.03.30

Tanoo, Derelik - Not far from Tebu Amkhiman sits the proposed site of the Enforcement Directive’s first planned development in the Derelik region. The structure still has some hurdles to tear down before it begins it’s deployment. Members of the Foreign Market Development Board [FMDB] have stated that this is partly due to the continued issues surrounding the months long standings renewal, which has been described as unwarranted by some.

Investors have already begun to question Ishukone-Raata’s ability to re-enter the Amarrian markets after the failed subsidiary contract renewal with the Khanid Kingdom, and continued diplomatic issues with loyalist entities. In a bid to remove doubts and regain confidence in the foreign markets, the Ishukone-Raata Corporate Investment Bank [I-RCB] partnered with Ishukone-Raata Industrial Partnership [I-RIP] have committed to hosting the annual Commerce Planning Panel in Tanoo.

The spokesperson for the Market Development Board released a date and location for the CPPanel. While they’re still working on securing a venue aboard Tebu Amkhiman, they feel no changes should be expected in regards to the locale. The date issued to prospective investors or interested parties has been set for YC122 April 19th - 122.04.19, at 00:00 NEST.

Other News:

• Federal Observers in Eugales report large capsuleer engagement between PNS, Villore Accords, and United Neopian Federation.

• Ishukone-Raata completes handover of Customs Office control to Chatelain Auxiliary over Harroule IV.

• Imperium & Intaki Syndicate entities see continued small scale skirmishes.

• Syndicate Stability Initiative announces new Investment Oversight Director, C Taylor.

7 Likes