I want to see the Caldari Navy do better

What the ■■■■ is Terra?

1 Like

It’s fairly well known that our ancestors came from Terra, whether or not it’s real or fake is a question of debate.

1 Like

So you’re gonna say “Hey the origin point for humanity that may or may not exist has evidence of civilizations that use symbols as language.”

Sorry… That doesn’t make any sense. How do you even know of any of these civilizations?

Now you did say some civilizations in New Eden are known for this…Which ones? Everyone has a alphabet , yes. Ontop of that however, they have a verbal language to go with it.

1 Like

Rather, that instead of pulling together and reorganizing immediately, that the State first ceases to be, and eventually a new unifying body takes over.

The Common Origin Theory has limited credibility.

Oh what’s gonna happen is that the Eight Megas are gonna chop up what’s left of the Navy, adsorb it into their own armies and create their own little nation states with what systems that remain in EDENCOM care.

I wouldn’t say the Caldari state is really doing terrible enough for that to happen atm. They have only lost 4% of their territory, the real grumblings are coming from the civies in the 8 mega corps.

1 Like

Thirteen systems my friends.

Thirteen systems of the Caldari State have fallen into the hands of the Tirglavians…

Federation losses three…

Amarr lose three

Minmatar? ■■■■, they’re doing just fine last i checked.

Sure, they haven’t lost THAT much territory, the problem however is that they’re losing territory in record speed compared to the other three members of EDENCOM.

If I was a citizen trapped on a planet in Caldari space right now? ■■■■, I’d be concerned… The Navy I was led to believe would protect me is failing to protect my fellow statesmen in other systems… What if the Trigs come for me and my family next?

These are more than just ‘Grumblings’ going on in the State, this is the outcry of people starting to wake up and come free of the illusion that they’re nation could never faulter. Yet here it is in YC 122 and the Caldari State is having years of propaganda come undone in the face of failure after failure - System after system being lost to a foreign entity with a bizarre and alien culture.

“What was it all for?” I’d ask as a citizen of the State

“What did my service to the State amount too? What was i ever loyal to?”

For as much glee to see the current system overturned as is present here, I’m really disappointed the only positive visions forwards seem to be from Avio and I. The reset just seem to be ready to watch the fireworks as the whole thing comes crashing down.

It’s disgusting, honestly, and makes me sick.

While I can understand his response there, it still gives me no new information, and still falls short of the usual Guri shortcomings, whereby to try to obtain some lofty, imagined freedom, they sacrifice the core foundation of heian that undergirds all Caldari social relations, and keeps the Megas from cannibalizing themselves in their endless competition by creating a race to the bottom that would benefit nobody, instead at least driving them to try cooperation and coordination, even if their hierarchical system of “just listen to the CEOs” is dumb and bad, since we can all see where it’s getting them, and puts too much faith that the CEOs will be there solely based on the successful implementation of meritocracy–which, hey, we can never be that perfect, and neither can the Guris.

But they’re at least trying to be Caldari in their own way. There’s a reason we have different words for “catepillar” and “butterfly”: Because even if the two are the same species of insect, they’re entirely ■■■■■■■ different things.

And people think I’m crazy or overly sensitive when I talk about the desire of so many folks for genocide… when they want to completely erase Caldari identity, and ethnicity. At least, we’ll be fighting far longer than any of you lazy pieces of ■■■■ deserve, and already are keeping up. If the Trigs find a similar weakness in the Federation, I’ll be quite amused with how that wild, untamed populace reacts. Better get some riot insurance before that happens.

2 Likes

Every Caldari citizen understands sacrifice. That does mean that one should be happy about having to sacrifice others. Nor does it mean that one shouldn’t wonder whether it could’ve been handled differently.

There are methods we have been considering. I will not speak of these on a public frequency. You are free to contact me about them.

It was not entertainment to me. I saw system control slowly slipping from 21% to 15%, even with all the volunteers who showed up working together. If more had come, we could have concentrated on eliminating Triglavian fleets inside of the system on top of ambushing them at their conduits, to prevent them from eliminating the navy. However, it became clear as I watched that number decrease, that we were not holding back the tide, nor were we going to receive reinforcements once Bei and Dammalin were invaded. Pulling out may have been the right call, but it felt wrong. I’d wonder whether it’d give me sleepless nights, but frankly I haven’t slept well since Ichoriya.

3 Likes

I think it is safe to assume they want to consume as much as they can, before their final doom from our hands.

2 Likes

“final doom from our hands” Fat chance that is going to happen. We don’t even know where they actually live in the abyss. Plus they can just force abyssal space collapses if they want.

1 Like

I mean, trigs invasion fleets are already being slaughtered. Average life of a trig on battlefield is sometimes counted in minutes, if not seconds. But still they come to their doom.

One day we will have to find out.

1 Like

You can literally say the same thing about the caldari, the difference is that the caldari aren’t able to replace their losses. I’m not even sure most trig ships are piloted by tactical troika.

They are able. But the organizational problems unfortunately make them perform under their skills. Its only a matter of time when Caldari will push for more efficiency, like they always do.

1 Like

No they literally are not able to replace their losses, if the Amarr losing 200 ships to the Jove meant a complete defeat then the Caldari losing 100,000’s of ships in this invasion means they are doomed.

The Caldari have the second smallest navy just ahead of the Mitari so whenever they lose officers or line members they cannot simply replace them.

This was very old history, now the times changed. Empires moved on.

That is not truth. Everyone can see they can. Caldari are a very militarized society. And have an industrial might. Only thing lacking is the organization.

1 Like

Whatever you say, if they weren’t lacking on manpower there wouldn’t be huge protests going on in their society. If they really wanted to save their systems they would send more people but they literally only have so many to spare.

The Caldari should just invite them over for tea…

That is a good idea. Maybe we could even make it a “spiked” tea. :sunglasses: