I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

What low impact PvE are you doing at a gate?
If you dont have an answer thats anything but dribbling about not liking other people on the internet, thats fine, you actually dont need to respond.

Fight the compulsion.

You got this.

You’re like a bot. But on the forums.

It’s on their website. Google it.

Funny, because I talk about numerous subjects that arent how much particular people piss you off.

In that regard Im more likely to pass a Turing Test.

3 Likes

Speaking of turing tests. Your posts makes me think you are a badly coded chatbot that is still trash because the quality of responses is so damn low. Quantity over quality.

I would not be surprised if the next generation AI was at your level before they improved it.

Oddly enough your opinion of me isnt the Topic.

1 Like

You are naive to think that any game stands a chance against the test of time.

Why did people stop playing Ultima Online, Everquest, Anarchy Online, SWG or any other MMORPG released in the early 2000?

Because the game ages. People grow up, die, get bored and move on. Only the Eve autists like Ramona stay for 10+ years shitposting on the forum 16 times per day.

You think Eve is unique not to be affected by this? A new generation of players have born out of Candy Crush and Clash Royale. They don’t give a ■■■■ about this game.

Even WoW lost subscribers over the years and the numbers they got was simply because it was a theme park catered to casual players.

It is like comparing apples to dogshit.

I made no such claim.

I think even 15000 players on EvE is a great achievement for a game of its age.

And being insulting doesnt change that.

It also doesnt prove Naari right in both claiming that the leaving survey doesnt serve its purpose nor that the majority of people who leave leave because of ganking.

Your personal attacks still arent on topic, Ill remind you.

1 Like

Then why are they starting grief counselling for losing your first ship if the ganks are not a problem?

Let me make an educated guess for you. Because new people stopped playing after being ganked while trying to earn 1m per hour mining for their new ship.

That quitters quit when they lose in a game isnt my problem.

Neither is the assumption without data that the biggest reason for people not playing is because they couldnt take it when they lost.

Wait, wait, what are you talking about? Can we get a link for this one, please? I’m super curious now.

Story here:

Believe it…or not…

2 Likes

Wow. Thanks.

Eh. Its a bit emotively written for “if youre 6 months old, have a free replacement whatever.”

I’m glad CCP is footing the bill for replacement retrievers for the noobs I dispatch, because I’m certainly not about to.

4 Likes

I provide them with a FREE mining permit if they donate 10 million isk.

5 Likes

all it will achieve, is making the miner careless.
while we try everything possible, to make the miner aware of the danger in new eden.

It is a classic scheme by authoritarians and slave trainers.
You just make them suffer for disobeying while giving them pithy veneer of compassion or rewards to tame them.
I understand there are going to be differences in attitudes between the cultists, but they are cultists preying on the weak nonetheless.
Well besides that, I suppose this entire argument would not matter, it is more of a matter of subjective.

This enforce my thoughts about the matter called “CODE”.
Bumping happens when you dock out from a station. Bumping the docking out ships from stations is often used in very busy trade stations like Jita: they use biggest ships crossing the exits and bumping you so you cannot align and warp, leaving some precious time to the gang for scanning your ship for something interesting to gank. It’s ok, is in the game.
But this mafia behave, this extortions you do to miners is really bad: worst cowards that don’t wanna go in lowsec or nullsec to PVP… better bumping solo miners to extort their money (we’re talking of 10 millions each year!). Money that go to high places of your organitation and then -probably- sold in real life online for real life money.
The first victims of this mafia behave are exactly you and all like you with some real life matter about their personality.
CODE is old like time itself, so probably CCP won’t do nothing to stop this. I hope CCP consider that thanks to your mafia behave, many gamers logoff for ever from EVE, making a big economic loss for CCP itself; when they will realize this, they will stop you.
In the meanwhile, I think that for new gamers should be better to consider to play another game, before to throw away their real life money buying an Omega account and then beeing bumped and harrassed by you, with the consequence that they cannot play mining. Mining is one of the first activity new players do. Think people, think.
Salutes
P.S.: you can enlist me how many times you like as this is not my ingame character. Bye

I think the main problem is that highsec carebears don’t have been beaten into submission enough, hence all the whining and hiding behind the “new player” excuse in this thread.

2 Likes