I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you friend.

4 Likes

Because it seems to be the next rational step for highsec miners? Or some other group that wants to roleplay defender of the weak, for that matter.

2 Likes

Sir! Please! That’s not our goal. We simply want to help them obtain a mining permit so they can have the dignity of being a licensed and certified professional.

5 Likes

The thing about miners is that they don’t want to take part in the PvP aspect of the game. That’s why they wont form a great alliance to rebell against us. But they do form small groups from time to time. You can read that on minerbumping.

3 Likes

Highsec miners usually just want to mine in max isolation and not interact with anyone. Why would they rise up and organize? They are in complete disarray and chaos. This is exactly why they need the leadership and guidance from the New Order of Highsec.

4 Likes

You, too, Aiko. Your sarcasm is wasted, though. I really do come from a culture that is alien to yours, and may seem weak and too emotional for yours. Emotional is correct, but weak is not. We do punish sociopaths severely over here, without becoming one, ourselves. It really is a wonderful culture. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What culture is that?

2 Likes

Yes, a new movement is thus borne out of this thread. Long live the New Order. Or rather, the New New Order. :stuck_out_tongue:

Friends only info

Since Aiko is part of the New Order which represents democracy, civilization, hope and mercy I can only guess this is a bad thing

1 Like

I was just curious since you said it so many times.

2 Likes

Oh no Andre is going to punish CODE. by shunning us!

4 Likes

Who are you to tell them what they can and cannot do?

I’m an agent of the New Order, of course. :policewoman::oncoming_police_car:

7 Likes

Let me get this straight. I do fight CODE myself (for fun). There are many aspects of the game I know little about, but this one in particular I know really well. I know for a fact that what you want to do is fundamentally flawed and not going to work, as in at all. I and others are also telling you why…

And still you think it makes sense regardless… Do you not even consider the possibility that you could be missing something fundamental here? I’m not trying to discourage you or anything, I know what will happen already and don’t really care, this nonsense is actually part of the game too, but it always amazes me how the less someone knows about something, the more he seems to think he’s up to something nobody thought of before, or he can do what nobody could before him… Do you think you’re the first one to come up with this idea maybe?

I mean, I would applaud you if you were doing this out of a good knowledge and understanding of the game, but that’s clearly not the case. How may you not see the need to learn more (as in A LOT) about the game first? I’ve come to get used to this, but still have a hard time understanding it…

4 Likes

On an individual level, it is very easy to counter CODE. But there’s a catch 22 - the only way to do it is to obey the Code. So you have a situation where the only people who even want to counter Code are the exact people who are most determined not to do what needs to be done to make that happen. Everyone else is either a CODE supporter or munching the popcorn.

Or perhaps you are under the illusion that it is possible to totally supress a video game guild through gameplay until it disbands and permanantly ceases to exist. This is just a fantasy.

8 Likes

I very much encourage player groups of this kind (both that have been mentioned).

More investigations!

I too come from a different culture.

Do they like flegs where you come from?

2 Likes

Aiko is also from adifferent culture then me, she is a Khanid Princess while I am not.

6 Likes

Its a good thing to be.

I am but an Aridian commoner.

1690 yeo

1 Like

EvE is not for you.

3 Likes