I wish my Age and employment history where secret

look i really tried , but you called us bullies , haters , hostile , rude …
dont quit the game , eve is great , one of the best games ever imo
but if you really made your mind about it …
can i have your stuff?

1 Like

The only thing he/she has is an Ibis and 1 unit of Tritanium….

No you didn’t. But what I wanted to ask was if Scoots pays you to lick his crack by following him around and liking all his posts?

1 Like

i was fine with her/him in the beginning , them she started the i quit show and i mocked her/him as is tradition
i really dont want her / him to quit the game … and i like the posts i like
Scoots was right in the ones i liked

edit:
btw the ONE ,.,., i liked ONE

edit2:
lies , liked 2

Thanks for the free rent.

1 Like

is there someone to clean this up? almost every post here is in violation of your rules.

stop harassing me , i broke no rules

sorry that was not directed at you, kinda new to this

oh sry
but really don’t quit , we like to make fun of people that say i quit on the forum
but eve is a nice game
i can spare you some millions if you like , i use to do that to new players wiling to try to get better

thank you you are an awesome player for offering, I might come back one day, but I’m going back to warframe for a while, no hard feelings.

sent you some millions anyway , its in your wallet , not much because im a poor vet, but its a incentive , be brave
no hard feelings to o7

this idea has come up pretty frequently for years.

meh, there’s enough other intel someone dedicated could look you up elsewhere, and between injectors/extractors, breaks from game, the character bazaar, and whatever else character age isn’t a very useful metric.

1 Like

i like wen people show info on me
i have a cool lyrics from Orgasmatron by Motorhead on my bios

and i have a fancy amarr medal that show my love for the empire and that I’m not a leech

edit:

btw mr @Foggy_Bernstein , i just checked my profile , nor mr @Scoots_Choco or you apear on most liked , most replied to… etc , LIES from you , i think you had a chip on your shoulder

1 Like

Oversensitive much?

just telling the truth , but as we use to say in Brazil , winds from the past don’t move the windmill … in Portuguese is better :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dont write a bio and stay in a Newb corp then like all the other boring pointless alting krabs.

People without bios should be biomassed

1 Like

Agreed. Speaking of which people who use their bios as notepads (like having the npc damage types and resistance profiles listed in them) also should be biomassed. :stuck_out_tongue:

An interesting bio is always a fun read I often check what people write in them just in case there is a good read there. Writing one is also a fun expression of your in-game character, I have one for every character I actively use just for the sake of it. Also when they see yours sometimes random people send an EVEmail to compliment it and a fun conversation of various length might also be the result of an interesting bio. So bios can be additional fun content for everyone involved.

5 Likes

If fact look at all that space wasted on racially stereotyping the “bloodlines”.

Get rid if that boring pointless rubbish and give me more bio space

1 Like

The game is over 17 year old, is there not other things to worry about?

bloodlines are super important
they show i am a noble true amarr dude
plebs