Idiot Player Please Ignore

Topic and op post was changed. Moved to out of pod

No, no. Don’t apologize. Your suspicions led to a discussion to the real reason why things are going the direction they are.

Do you still have that video you made for viewing?
Thanks.

Not in U.S. politics. One party is fine with the status quo and the other actively practices voter suppression.

What a great representative you are. Returning player potential is clearly of zero importance.

2 Likes

Only gonna say this once, don’t abuse the flag system. Only warning. Please continue your thread.

1 Like

I’m sure it is to CCP, but I don’t represent them. I represent actual players. Not potential players, or former players, or former potential players, or potential returning players, or players who have not yet been conceived, or former people who read an article about EVE once in 2013, or anybody not actively playing the game. Sorry.

2 Likes

He is right, your assumptions are wrong.
A certain level of greed is necessarily for a company to continue to grow.

i fully agree, CCP time to step up your game

Maybe those player who left should be your concern. Less and less real people play this game for a reason. Not talking about accounts, cause those can be bots, skill farmers etc.

People leave this game for a reason. stop acting like a RL politician. We have those in RL and most of us dont like them because they promise a lot, lie and dont deliver.

CCP needs to start fixing this game, eve is bleeding members, like real people.

1 Like

@EVGA_Max @Zachri @Daichi_Yamato @Drago_Shouna @Tipa_Riot @Foggy_Bernstein @Captain_C0ld @xxxTRUSTxxx @Rexxar_Santaro @Hun_Tra

I made A Follow Up to the Video that Must Not Be Named, where I elaborate more on my post update. Hopefully, you’ll find it interesting.

Also, this thread has gotten kind of dark. I don’t think that it’s possible to change that now, but…

4 Likes

this topic got dark because people care.

My only regret is that i did not find this game earlier.

I want ccp to do good and make money, but not by ruining this game we all like to play

3 Likes

This one time when I was carebearing it up out in nullsec, we had a small gang a neuts flying around our space. So, me and a bunch of other knuckleheads decide to form up for them. However, they were in things like Interceptors and T3 Destroyers, and we were all in pirate cruisers, HAC’s, and whatnot. Naturally, they were faster than us, and we ended up chasing them around as they pretty much went wherever the hell they felt like. At one point, someone said that maybe someone should get into an Interceptor. Well, about 30 seconds later I hear a friend of mine pop up on comms and say that he had them tackled on a gate. Now, I really like my friend, but he’s kind of special needs, right. Like, he’s constantly doing stuff that makes me face palm, laugh, or both. So when he said he had them, I was like, “aw snap, Fezzik did something right.”
Fezzik
So I ask him if he was in an interceptor, and he says, “nope, I got them tackled with my orca… well, maybe it’s the other way around.”

Summary

Face%20Palm

Now we have to go save the orca, but by this point, we’re scattered over two or three systems. So we end up jumping through at different times without any sort of plan, and just end up feeding them kills. We welp hard… But somehow, in all of the confusion, the orca made it out.

Summary

tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-22047-38imqt

if only ccp cared about the game as players did, we probably go bankrupt, but we would have at least fun going down with the sinking ship.

We all have our story’s in eve, thats what makes eve what it is.

people don’t run off simply because they don’t like something, its called loyalty

So let me get this straight. CCP doesn’t owe us as players any loyalty because they are a company, but players should be loyal to a company they are paying? You are delusional if you think eve is immune to bleeding players.

3 Likes

“I represent actual players”
You represent nothing, secondhand tuxedo doesn’t make you representative. You are sitting in teethless CSM that accomplished literally nothing whatsoever so stop with the chest beating Brisc, you are laughable. Representative are / would be people who gained at least some respect among players like Boat, Elise, Progod (■■■■ did i realy wrote it?), Carneros, Vily and such, not some clown in business suite.

2 Likes

That’s their job. My job is to represent players.

Dear ultrasonique,

Thank you for taking the time to contact me to discuss your views on this subject. I will take your concerns and comments into account as I continue working on these and other issues of concern to our community.

Rest assured that I will continue doing everything I can to represent your interests and the interests of all of those who call New Eden home.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions, concerns or comments.

Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you.

V/R,

Brisc Rubal

2 Likes

I appreciate the latest video.

I love EVE, I want the game to succeed, because this community is something special. The fact that we all care this much is a testament to all of us, because it’s the community that makes this internet spaceships game special.

Keep making videos. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just came to say meh.

1 Like

So your saying you get paid to do this???

Your “job” is to adress the concerns of the players about this to CCP, as CCP fired their own community team.